PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reduction of embryoses

Natasha (-194.44.57.110) - - ---Advise! After carry of 5 embryoses - multifetal pregnancy - 3 embryoses have got accustomed. The doctor tends to a reduction up to 2. I - to a reduction up to 1. Whether probably to reduce 2 of 3? What can be consequences?

E.V.popenko (mercury@tmn.ru) - - ---In my opinion, the most correct is a reduction of 1 embryos. At a reduction of 2 embryoses risk of an abortion much more above. Yours faithfully: Popenko Elena Vasilevna, medical director of the International Center of Genesial Medicine "Merkury" Tyumen, the doctor the -gynecologist, the candidate of medical sciences. E-mail: *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto:mercury@tmn.ru*quot; *gt; mercury@tmn.ru*lt;/A*gt;

natasha (-194.44.57.110) - - ---Two children is not terribly, terribly that at multifetal pregnancy the risk samoprizvolnogo abortion raises or increases. Besides I suffer a hypothyrosis and fragile teloslozheni 155-48 kg

V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---Natasha, And than explains your attending physician impossibility of natural conception?

Natasha (nvt.torba.com) - - ---Was spent procedure EKO, problems with a semen - astenozoospermija. Your opinion in occasion of a reduction of embryoses?

V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---My opinion concerning a reduction cannot be solving since I never was engaged EKO. I know only what except for the raised or increased risk of a casting-off, is available also risk mechanical or trophic? Reprisals of one embryos by another in process of development. Yours gipoterioz plus astenozoospermija the husband its or his versions are smoothly entered in clinic of a family mycoplasmosis not all are diagnosed immunologic and kurturalnymi by methods.

Boris Kamenetsky (Bk528811) (boris@bk3298.spb.ed) - - ---Uv. Natalia! The risk of full discontinuing of multifetal pregnancy at carrying out of a reduction of number of embryoses exists, however he on the order below, than risk of discontinuing 3 and more fetal pregnancy in late terms. Very much often up to 85%3 fetal pregnancies interrupt on term of 22-25 weeks. With uv. B.Kamenetsky

Natasha (-194.44.57.110) - - ---Uv.doktora! And still, whether is what or dependence between quantity or amount of reduced embryoses and probability samoprizvolnogo abortions. Zarannee I thank.

Boris Kamenetsky (Bk528811) (boris@bk3298.spb.ed) - - ---Uv. Natalia! On a reduction of number of embryoses it is not enough Research jobs. In known to me and last dissertation on this subject has been protected in -those Otta by Dr. Koroteevym L.A. jobs such dependence do not find. Yours faithfully *lt; A HREF = and quot; http: // www.chat.ru / ivf_spb/boris.htm*quot; TARGET = and quot; _top*quot; *gt; k.m.n. B.Kamenetskij*lt;/A*gt; the doctor the -gynecologist *lt; A HREF = and quot; http: // www.chat.ru / ivf_spb*quot; TARGET = and quot; _top*quot; *gt; the International Center Genesial iNn???U*lt;/A*gt;, St.-Petersburg. E-mail: *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto: boris@bk3298.spb.edu*quot; *gt; boris@bk3298.spb.edu *lt;/A*gt; At the link to the information received on our site, primary consultation of patients is spent free of charge!

Natasha (-194.44.57.110) - - ---Many thanks for the answer!