PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem.

Anton (-195.16.114.86) - - ---Me of 28 years, is married 4 years. 2 years ago passed or took place inspection. Spermogramma has shown absence of spermatozoons in an ejaculate. Though the analysis of a blood has shown, that all conditions for development or manufacture of spermatozoons are. To me have told or said, that a problem in the OCCLUSION of SEED or SPERMATIC WAYS, it seems is called absturbatsija. The additional analysis has shown, that the constrictor is not in district of a prostate, and on seed or spermatic channels of both appendages. And for treatment, like as, microsurgical operation is required. By which in our area nobody does or makes. And good andrologov at us does not suffice, though there is a center on a reproduction, but there to us have offered only the donor program. HERE my QUESTION: I here think, that will be more dear or expensive or to pass or take place treatment, or to us with the wife to go on program ICSI. Thought to address in the Embryos on Innovators. But here someone has told or said, that there konveernaja system, and percent or interest not big. Advise what to do or make? Often to go to Moscow and Piterburg there is no opportunity.

Boris Kamenetsky (Bk528811) (boris@bk3298.spb.ed) - - ---Uv. Anton! Both are possible or probable a variant of the decision of a problem, is more effective for today it is considered carrying out ICSI. Yours faithfully *lt; A HREF = and quot; http: // www.chat.ru / ivf_spb/boris.htm*quot; TARGET = and quot; _top*quot; *gt; k.m.n. B.Kamenetskij*lt;/A*gt; the doctor the -gynecologist *lt; A HREF = and quot; http: // www.chat.ru / ivf_spb*quot; TARGET = and quot; _top*quot; *gt; the International Center Genesial iNn???U*lt;/A*gt;, St.-Petersburg. E-mail: *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto: boris@bk3298.spb.edu*quot; *gt; boris@bk3298.spb.edu *lt;/A*gt; At the link to the information received on our site, primary consultation of patients is spent free of charge!

Anton (-195.16.114.87) - - ---you know recently I have learned or have found out, that for EKO to me it is necessary to make a puncture of a testicle as in an ejaculate of spermatozoons is not present and where it can be made I I do not know. Prompt please where it is possible to make a puncture and EKO all in one clinic?

Boris Kamenetsky (Bk528811) (boris@bk3298.spb.ed) - - ---In our clinic it is possible or probable. With uv. B.Kamenetsky

Anton (-195.16.114.67) - - ---Thanks for attention! Tell or say please how this procedure is called, what I could look or see it in your price-list, I in fact the person not knowing medical terms?

Anton (-195.16.114.79) - - ---Excuse, I appear not closely or attentively read your information, I have found this procedure there. Once again excuse.

Vitaly (vilen@mail.tomsknet.ru) - - ---Anton, at me precisely same problem, as at you. In a month we with the wife are going to on procedure IKSI. I think, it would be interesting to us to communicate and exchange experience. Vitaly.