PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sklerokistoz ovaries and EKO

Nastia
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear. Has decided to try to tell about the problem in hope to receive the answer which, probably, will help or assist me to make correct steps in the future.

So, to me 33 years. So there was my destiny that I live now in the USA. Began inspection and treatment in Russia where to me and have established or installed the diagnosis: sklerokistoz ovaries, a hypoplasia of a uterus. In the same place have spent courses of treatment klomifenom, also have made a laparoscopy with a sphenoidal or clinoid resection and a decortication of ovaries. Pregnancy has not come or stepped, the doctor has advised to adopt the child, including my case remediless. For some years I have stopped circulations on doctors. After I have got in Staffs or States, I have again addressed to the doctor. Inspections have shown, that in ovaries there are follicles in enough, hormonal tests contain only one deviation or rejection - the lowered level of estrogens. FSG and other characteristics in norm or rate. A uterus of the correct form, but small, gipoplastichnaja. Pipes are well developed and passed or well developed and taken place;well developed and passable. Have recommended an artificial fertilization a semen of the husband (here at me second marriage). Have spent three cycles of stimulation of an ovulation a preparation *quot; Repronex 75*quot; (75 IU FSH, 75 IU LH, lactose monohydrate 20 mg) and *quot; Ovidrel 250 mcg*quot; (choriogonadotropin alfa). After an insemination appointed or nominated progesteronovye capsules vaginalno (C-Progesterone 200 MG). During first two courses of treatment ovaries and a uterus perfectly reacted to stimulation, the layer of an epithelium in a uterus has come to norm or rate, analyses of a blood also corresponded or met to norm or rate, in both ovaries grew ripe follicles in enough (nearby 10 on a cycle), but in 14-15 days began monthly, pregnancy did not come. The doctor was perplexed, as as he said, nothing should prevent to offensive or approach of pregnancy with such good reaction to treatment. I have risked to pass or take place the third cycle. Stimulation spent under the same scheme or plan, but for some days is longer, yet have not ripened follicles. Them was more ten and several of them, according to the doctor, should ripen and ovulirovat for some days later. The doctor has postponed an insemination per day because the level of estrogens at me in a blood has been overestimated. In day of carrying out of the insemination, rub or three-four hours later after this procedure, I felt sharp enough pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, a giddiness, delicacy. Were is weak or weakly-pink very small allocation from a vagina. As was and in first two cycles. But something has then begun not clear. The nagging pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly at me did not pass or take place day by day, and on the contrary amplified, the stomach or belly was raose. Has passed or has taken place about one week and at me sharp pains have repeated, even is stronger, than in day of an ovulation. Next day unpleasant sensations have started to pass or take place and in day rub or three-four I have almost come to norm or rate, however to be engaged in sex all was still morbid. I was protected and waited for pregnancy, but for the eighth day after an ovulation at me the pulling not strong pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly which was prolonged some days has suddenly begun, and for the tenth day after an ovulation at me have begun very poor or scanty, brown allocation. They last four days and when for the fourth day I have got to the doctor and has passed or has taken place US, to me have told or said, that the epithelium does not look or appear how at monthly, is what is it similar to pregnancy. However the analysis of a blood on pregnancy was negative. Monthly last about six days, becoming or beginning more plentiful in the last some days. Per day all has calmed down, and then the bleeding suddenly has again begun, and this time it was not similar on usual monthly because slime almost was not, and there was a bright pure or clean blood. As a result, the bleeding last at me 14 days (from the date of the beginning of the first monthly). I am more than doctor did not visit or attend, since here a limit for courses of an artificial fertilization - 3 times, and then are recommended EKO.

I ask to excuse me for verbosity and I wish to set some questions on the situation.

- For what reasons pregnancy after the spent courses of stimulation could not take place at me?

- Whether it means, what all my ootids are defective?

- Whether this failure speaks about that, as at EKO will become pregnant to me difficultly?

- Application EKO is how much effective at we wash the diagnosis?

- We with the husband plan to arrive to Russia (in Peter) for carrying out of course EKO since cost of this procedure here, in Staffs or States, is excessive for us (10.000 $ and above for one cycle).

Whether the truth it, what in Russia is problems with medicines? Whether it is necessary to carry medicines with itself?

Thankful in advance.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Nastia!

I shall try to answer under the order your questions:

For what reasons pregnancy after the spent courses of stimulation could not take place at me?

I think that in your case SPKJA it not the unique reason of sterility or barrenness.

Whether it means, what all my ootids are defective?

Certainly is not present.

Whether this failure speaks about that, as at EKO will become pregnant to me difficultly?

Between these events I do not see a relationship of cause and effect.

Application EKO is how much effective at we wash the diagnosis?

The sufficient answer of ovaries to gonadotrophic stimulation is prognostically positive factor, your age also adds optimism. Unfortunately, I not rasolagaju the full information about your genesial health and consequently further discussion on this subject will be unproductive. Average frequency of offensive or approach of pregnancy in the Center in which I work has made about 45 % for 2000.

Whether the truth it, what in Russia is problems with medicines? Whether it is necessary to carry medicines with itself?

Such problem in Russia (at least in sankt-NOOiOOuN) does not exist.