PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Secondary sterility or barrenness

Lenina
01.09.2004, 19:30
I have a child, but we want the second. But since 1995 I DO NOT BECOME pregnant. In 1998 I had an operation, the doctor has made a plasty of a pipe. But till now pregnancy is not present. I have changed a heap of doctors, have handed over many analyses, at me all in norm or rate, infections never was. If now to me to do or make again a laparoscopy to check up a status of pipes, I shall add to myself of solderings, and to do or make kimopertubatsiju I too I am afraid (in fact it without a narcosis). Really I patient EKO?

The doctor to me offers, in middle of a cycle to stimulate an ootid, but I am afraid, suddenly will be extrauterine?

Advise me please as me to be.

In advance to you it is grateful.

boris
Uv. Lenina!

In 1998 I had an operation, the doctor has made a plasty of a pipe. But till now pregnancy is not present. I have changed a heap of doctors, have handed over many analyses, at me all in norm or rate, infections never was.

Within the limits of this forum often enough ask a question on permeability of uterine pipes, restoration of their permeability, partial permeability (insignificant solderings in a small basin) both td and td and td.

At once I wish to note, what even after carrying out of reconstructive operation on uterine pipes and to separation of solderings in a small basin and zakljucheniii the surgeon, that pipes became passed or became taken place;became passable, literally it means the following.

1. The uterine pipe carries out the transport function not only due to permeability. After restoration of its or her permeability operative she is by really formally passable (why formally? Since she is passed or taken place;passable for a contrast agent (liquid) which enter for check of its or her permeability after a canalization. The patient for some reason piously believes, that restoration of permeability means permeability for an ootid.

2. In the second at once after the termination or ending of an operative measure new solderings can be formed again (and often happens so). Besides do not forget, that for check of permeability of a uterine pipe a contrast agent enter by means of a syringe under pressure, and the ootid should pass or take place this way without it or him, but under influence of other transport factors.

3. Now about trasportnyh the factors also influencing passage of an ootid on a uterine pipe. Vnutrennja the wall of a uterine pipe is covered by a special tissue (a villiferous epithelium), which by means of microvillis *quot; nu?nNO*quot; an ootid to a uterus. The transferred or carried inflammatory process, destroys or blasts a villiferous epithelium and by that this component of transport function is lost. Appear vnutritubarnye solderings which besides at formal permeability are prepjadstviem for passage of an ootid. The probability of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis after such intervention increases.

4. The transferred or carried inflammatory process breaks also the nervously-muscular apparatus of a uterine pipe, that it or her sokratitelnaja activity (in norm or rate muscular reductions allow an ootid to move on a permeable uterine pipe to the necessary party or side) can be absent or can be diskoordinirovannym.

Well and conclusions, in occasion of the conclusion uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable try to make.

The doctor to me offers, in middle of a cycle to stimulate an ootid, but I am afraid, suddenly will be extrauterine?

To exclude an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis it is possible only at excision of uterine pipes.

Advise me please as me to be.

I do not think, that carrying out of repeated attempt of a reconstructive intervention will bring desirable effect. In this situation, probably, it will be a question about EKO.

Lenina
Thanks that have responded. I in this occasion reflected correctly. Only how now to explain it to the spouse? He believes, *quot; that if there is a child the second can to be born also, by a natural fertilization, time On?Oy?n*quot is simple to him now not;.

I shall try to explain to him all seryoznost situations.

Still time to you thanks. Successes to you.