PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Polycystosis of ovaries

ALNA
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me a polycystosis. Several months ago have put according to US. The doctor too speaks - and so all clearly and has appointed or nominated 35 to half a year or year, on a cancelling speaks will become pregnant, if is not present - come. Has not appointed or nominated any hormonal inspections.

There is a strongly pronounced hirsutism. Under schedules BT speaks, that there are no ovulations. And all. Any treatment any more it is not offered. What to do or make?????

Violeta
Read through my letter, I have sent it or him today.

I accepted 3 years to Diana-35, after have ceased not that what not zaberemennela on a cancelling, so even monthly only after 6 nyxes of Progesteronum have begun (a delay was 4 months.

ALNA
Yes in that continually, that I prochla your letter also have responded to it or him, and he has turned out as a separate topic.

Tatiana Che
ALNA,

You are absolutely right - hormonal research here can be made. I think what to begin it is necessary from search of other doctor.

ALNA
We have arrived to Germany recently, German tongue is not present. The doctor to which I have addressed Russian-speaking. Therefore while I shall not learn or teach tongue, I cannot change the doctor. And to be treated it is necessary now. For this reason I also have addressed on this forum. Who can will help or assist the information.

Tatiana Che
ALNA,

Optimum output or exit in your situation - internal consultation of the doctor. Questions on which it is necessary to know answers, it is too much: since weight and body height, MTS when there was a hirsutism and t. d...

Can be, is easier find to itself the translator?