PDA

Просмотр полной версии : STERILITY or BARRENNESS OF THE HUSBAND

MIRAI
01.09.2004, 19:30
HELP or ASSIST!!! At my husband sterility or barrenness! Earlier he was *quot; oON?N??*quot; it is sterilized, since did not wish to have children from casual communications or connections. Now sterilization is removed or taken off, but in its or his analyses is not found any spermatozoon! The organism has ceased to develop or produce them. We on the verge of divorce. I very much like the husband, but I do not represent a life without children. He wishes to give me freedom since feels unable to make me happy. Use of a donor semen for both of us is psychologically impossible. Whether there is at us a chance to have the child?

ZoyaD
Whether did or made vyshemu to the husband a puncture of testicles? There there can be spermatozoons then you have a chance to have children by means of +.

boris
Uv. MIRAI!

Really, in this case speech, most likely, goes about ekskretornoj (obstructive) form azoospermii at which the spermatogenesis is saved, but as a result of disturbance of permeability of deferent ducts spermatozoons are not found out in an ejaculate. A variant of a choice in this situation is application of procedure EKO with preliminary surgical reception of spermatozoons (a puncture of a testicle). Better if this intervention will be executed in the center which is engaged in carrying out EKO since the material received as a result of a diagnostic biopsy will be not only is estimated or appreciated, but also frozen for further use in procedure EKO.