PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unsuccessful attempt EKO

Juliana
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich!

In September there was first attempt EKO, but it is unsuccessful. First all went normally, but in 2 weeks after podsadki the analysis of a blood has given negative result though on US one embryos was still visible. In a week and on US already nothing was.

Now it is recommended to me to make a biopsy endometrija with a histology (though do not understand why such research to not do or make up to EKO, money in fact not small!)

Whether correctly I understand, what is it a currettage, practically the same, what abortion?

Through what time after that it is possible to do or make new attempt EKO (if it will not be revealed pathologies)?

And more a question, what such a credit antivarialnyh antibodies, me did not do or make this inspection, whether it could affect or influence result EKO? Whether it is necessary to make it?

Yours faithfully, JUliana.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Juliana!

First all went normally, but in 2 weeks after podsadki the analysis of a blood has given negative result though on US one embryos was still visible. In a week and on US already nothing was.

To see an embryos on this term it is impossible. A/maximum fetal jajtso/

Now it is recommended to me to make a biopsy endometrija with a histology (though do not understand why such research to not do or make up to EKO, money in fact not small!)

The hysteroscopy is not skriningovym a method of the research, recommended before carrying out of procedure EKO, and being though also diagnostic, but an operative measure demands the certain indications. Absence of offensive or approach of pregnancy, in given a case also was the basis for expansion of volume of inspection.

Whether correctly I understand, what is it a currettage, practically the same, what abortion?

It is valid so.

Through what time after that it is possible to do or make new attempt EKO (if it will not be revealed pathologies)?

Our references: not earlier than three cycles.

And more a question, what such a credit antivarialnyh antibodies, me did not do or make this inspection, whether it could affect or influence result EKO?

Considering that fact that carry of embryoses has been made and, are accordingly received before an ootid, these are researches does not wear for you any crucial importance.