PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I cannot become pregnant: (((

Ksyusha
01.09.2004, 19:30
I cannot already become pregnant within a year. Doctors speak, that at me all is normal, any deviations or rejections is not observed, but all...

Help or Assist and prompt please, what analyses it is necessary zdavat and what doctors still should be passed or taken place.

With, respect, Ksjusha.

ksyushka1978@mail.ru

boris
Uv. Ksyusha!

Within the limits of this forum questions concerning inspection are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend the adequate treatment, recommended in the International Center Genesial Medicine (SPb). Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:

1. spermogramma in view of 3-5 days of continence

2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger

3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:

1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy

2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG

3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies

4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications

5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure (group of a blood and a Rh factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on and/O to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood +, smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

Ksyusha
Many thanks!

But this all can be made at you in the center, and I live very far from Peter. I, certainly, shall try or taste at myself all these analyses to pass or take place, but is not assured of correctness and competence of the Tatar doctors (yes, I live in Tatarstan at present as the husband from here, and here Russian not so favour, unfortunately.) whether there Are somewhere else similar clinics???? In particular, in Moscow or in Bryansk (I therefrom come and soon there I shall go.)

In advance thanks, yours faithfully, Ksjusha.

boris
Look or See here (http: // www.wantbaby.ru/)

With uv. B.Kamenetsky

Ksyusha
Many thanks for the help!!!!!

Yours faithfully, Ksjusha.