PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Endometritis, treatment

LSi
01.09.2004, 19:30
Have diagnosed a chronic endometritis on the basis of US. Any hysteroscopy and a diagnostic currettage it was not offered. Sometimes temperature up to 37.5, the morbid plentiful menses passing in poor or scanty dark allocation. In what there can be a reason of illness or disease and whether it is possible to draw a unequivocal conclusion only on the basis of US and survey. From ZPPP: genital herpes credits minimal, inactive. Also have found a candidiasis. Treatment is appointed or nominated the following:

Treatment of an endometritis:

ofloksin 10 days.

Biowinters - 1 mes

piknogenol-15 dn

pau de arko - 1 month

Treatment of the Candidiasis:

-

-

-1 mes

-

How much correct course of treatment in your opinion is. Also there are any data on efficiency of alimentary additives. (biowinters, paknogenol, pau de arko, kandidostatin). It would not be desirable to waste time and money on *quot; O?OU??*quot;.

boris
Uv. LSi

Have diagnosed a chronic endometritis on the basis of US. Any hysteroscopy and a diagnostic currettage it was not offered.

There is enough often within the limits of this forum the question about prichnah unsuccessful attempt EKO is considered or examined;surveyed, at, it would seem carry of " miracles-th of embryoses and otsutsvii other visible reasons. In it or this soob- I have tried to tell about one of possible or probable and most chastovyjavljaemyh the reasons of unsuccessful procedure EKO - a chronic endometritis (HE). To reveal this pathological status without prove- special research, routine methods, unfortunately it is impossible, though this diagonz to me not should be met time in the ultrasonic conclusions. Long time of diagnosis HE as independent nosological unit did not exist at all as was considered, that after a menses occurs or happens a full casting-off of a functional layer endometrija and consequently there can not be a speech about a chronic inflammation. Now existence HE does not cause or cause doubts, and this disease is brought in in the International statistical classification of illnesses or diseases of the tenth revision as independent nosological unit (XIV class, a heading 71). HE meets mainly at women of genesial age and can lead to disturbance of menstrual, genesial function, development of a pathology of pregnancy (nevynashivanie), etc. the Basic role in occurrence of this pathology the inflammatory diseases of internal genitals transferred or carried earlier (play an adnexitis, an oophoritis, a salpingitis). The majority of foreign authors speak about the leading part hlamidijnoj infections in development of this pathology. The basic method of revealing of a chronic endometritis is carrying out of a diagnostic hysteroscopy (research of a cavity of the uterus by means of the optical device) with the subsequent histological (under a microscope) research of sites endomet-. To characteristic gisteroskopicheskim to criteria HE concern: alternating of sites of a thickening endometrija with its or his sharp thinning, intensifying of a vascular drawing, a hyperemia. Histological criteria at statement of diagnosis HE are the inflammatory infiltrates consisting mainly from plasmatic and lymphoid cells, a small amount of leucocytes and gistiotsi-. In foreign publications with the core histological I -eat at statement of diagnosis HE presence in a material of plasmocytes and vsvjazi with it or this the majority of foreign colleagues instead of the term *quot is; chronic Y?n?NOO?O*quot; use the term *quot; an endometritis with plasmatic ?NOa??*quot;. The basic problem in diagnostics of this pathological status is practically full absence of clinical displays (i.e. Patients not predjavlja- any complaints) and consequently the first attempts of revealing of it or this with-standing, as a rule, coincide with already spent unsuccessful attempts EKO, the arisen problems with vynashivaniem already on pregnancy.

Therapy HE on modern representations should be a complex-th, be spent in view of an etiopathogenesis and should include:

- The individual program of an antibioticotherapia, at revealing the originator;

- immunokorregirujushchuju therapy, correction of a biocenosis of a vagina;

- Physiotherapeutic methods of influence;

- A vitamin therapy;

- Desensitizing therapy.

As alternative methods are used:

- Endometrial laserotherapy;

- Introduction of medicinal preparations immediately in a cavity mat-.

Now many centers, engaged genesial medicine consider or examine;survey a diagnostic hysteroscopy as skriningovyj a method before planned procedure EKO.

How much correct course of treatment in your opinion is. Also there are any data on efficiency of alimentary additives. (biowinters, paknogenol, pau de arko, kandidostatin). It would not be desirable to waste time and money on *quot; O?OU??*quot;.

I did not meet literary data about clinical tests mentioned by you BAV.

LSi
Thanks you, Boris, for the detailed answer.

In addition I can tell or say, that attempts to become pregnant were not, i.e. the opportunity/impossibility of conception while is unknown.

Prior to the beginning of a sexual life (one and a half month ago), with complaints to the gynecologist did not address, except for morbid mestruatsii nothing disturbed. I.e. inflammations (an oophoritis, a salpingitis, an adnexitis..) was not. Or I could not notice them?? In fact if they cannot pass or take place by itself (or can?) they are not noticed by my gynecologist.

On the basis of what are put set forth above diagozy?

In my case survey in an armchair and US was spent only. From analyses: PTSR, bakposev, a blood on antibodies to infections.

ZPPP is not present and there were no owing to absence until recently sexual contacts (now only *quot; ?nU?*quot; herpes).

And the temperature has appeared prior to the beginning of a sexual life about one year back, later and dark allocation after a menses.

As I have understood it is necessary to be the initiator of carrying out *quot; a diagnostic hysteroscopy with the subsequent histological research of sites Y?n?NOO?n*quot;.

It is necessary to treat an endometritis or all over again to search and treat playing *quot; the Basic role in occurrence of this aO?u??*quot;??

boris
As I have understood it is necessary to be the initiator of carrying out *quot; a diagnostic hysteroscopy with the subsequent histological research of sites Y?n?NOO?n*quot;.

You have correctly understood. Speech first of all goes about an establishment of the diagnosis.

Questions of treatment can be considered or examined;surveyed only after presence of the diagnosis.

While there are only assumptions.