PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Failure EKO

ZoyaD
01.09.2004, 19:30
From iztorii - sterility or barrenness of 6 years, the tubal factor (congenital patalogija) Beremennostej, abortions and sorts or labors were not.

The short report with gonal-o and deferelinom-, stimulation of 9 days, endometry for 9 day of stimulation of 9 mm, have taken 21 cell from them were impregnated for 3 day of cultivation 18 all 8-cellular, embriolog has told or said quality excellent or different. Have placed a three. Was small gipera, did or made a dropper in day of a puncture and in day podsadki, has passed or has taken place for 6 day after podsadki. Support proginova 3 tablets in day, utrozhestan 2 on z time, Dexamethazonum 0,5 and trombo- on 1. For the seventh day after podsadki handed over Progesteronum and Oestradiolum, the first was very low (value or meaning;importance I do not know) have appointed or nominated nyxes of Progesteronum 2 ml in day. Whether in this connection vopros-could prevent a low level of Progesteronum implantations and how he influences it or her?

And more, I had a monstrous procedure podsadki which last 2 hours per three approaches because of a strong bend, shejka constantly departured also it or her have fixed or recorded there something and more on shejke whence the undertaken cicatrix constantly bent a catheter (because of what in the first attempt to place have lost 2 embryoses) in this connection to me have built the so-called pipeline from catheters for an insemination. I so assume, that all these manipulations to me have damaged or injured;hurt endometry, and the doctor too assumes it. In this connection too a question. I am going to on krio and very much I am afraid besides podsadki though doctors already I know my situation and certainly everyone will consider, but it would be desirable to make secure. Heard that for a relaxation of a uterus it is possible to put a nyxis of Baralginum and a candle with a papaverine, something can also you will advise.

Izvenite, that so is long. Thanks in advance.

boris
Uv. ZoyaD!

Whether communications or connections with it or this vopros-the low level of Progesteronum could prevent implantations and how he influences it or her?

Progesteronum, first of all, influences on endometry therefore there is a normal implantation of an embryos (blastocyste). The level of Progesteronum can change strongly enough even within one day, therefore on the basis of one research it is complex or difficult to draw the correct conclusion. Except for that series lek preparations can influence a level of Progesteronum in a blood. Depression of Progesteronum in plasma is promoted by reception of such preparations, as: Ampicillinum, Karbamazepinum, tsiproteron, danazol, epostan, a theelol, gozerelin, leupromid, peroral contraceptives, Phenytoinum, pravastatin, Prostaglandinum F2.

Rising of Progesteronum is promoted by reception of such preparations as: klomifen, Adrenocorticotrophinum, ketokonazol, mifepriston, Progesteronum and its or his synthetic analogues, Tamoxifenum, valproevaja an acid.

The dose utrozhestana (a preparation of Progesteronum), appointed or nominated to you, is sufficient.

I think, that a principal cause of failure in technics or technical equipment of carry of an embryos which you have in detail enough described. (I had a monstrous procedure podsadki which last 2 hours per three approaches because of a strong bend, shejka constantly departured also it or her have fixed or recorded there something and more on shejke whence the undertaken cicatrix constantly bent a catheter (because of what in the first attempt to place have lost 2 embryoses) in this connection to me have built the so-called pipeline from catheters for an insemination.)

I am going to on krio and very much I am afraid besides podsadki though doctors already I know my situation and certainly everyone will consider, but it would be desirable to make secure.

I think, that certainly experience of previous procedure will change tactics of the subsequent. By way of variants of a relaxation, all Vymi listed can be applied, down to a narcosis.

ZoyaD
Thanks for such prompt reply.

It would be desirable to ask still what usually additional analyses surrender after failure?

Heard about antihgch, I did not hand over it or him.

boris
Uv. ZoyaD!

Heard about antihgch, I did not hand over it or him. If you my personal opinion jane would began you to expand or dilate in this situation volume of inspection interests. Too brightly you have described technics or technical equipment of carry.