PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The reason of failure

Evelina
01.09.2004, 19:30
In November it has been spent eko/???. At a puncture 8 ootids have been taken away. It has been placed 4 (tri-six-cellular and one chetyrekletochnyj). The status after podsadki was awful: a nausea, a vomiting, delicacy.. Put droppers stabizola, glucoses. In five days the status was stabilized. Have told or said, that there was an easy or a light;a mild hyperstimulation. In two weeks after podsadki the analysis of a blood on HG has shown pregnancy. In four days botched work has begun. The doctor has told or said, that no trouble. Has looked or seen at US and has diagnosed the biochemical pregnancy, one fetal egg in diameter of 4 mm. Has told or said priiti in a week. But in two days have begun very strong allocation and has fallen horiogonin. Have told or said to cancel all medicines. Was two abortions in the evening.

I understand what to judge to very difficultly what I have written, but nevertheless, whether it was possible to save pregnancy? In what the possible or probable reasons of failures? Whether it is possible or probable from hyperstimulation? Whether something was possible or probable to make, if every day to hand over HG and earlier to see its or his falling or it can instantly occur or happen? Very much it would be desirable to know opinions on it or this. Very much I am afraid repetition. In advance thanks.

boris
Uv. Evelina!

I shall try prokomentirovat your report. Really, without the information on details of carrying out of procedure to make any objective conclusion it is impossible and it is possible to come out with assumptions only.

It has been placed 4 (tri-six-cellular and one chetyrekletochnyj).

In many centers now do or make carry of 2-3 embryoses and increasing or enlarging their quantity or amount at carry up to 4, it is possible to assume, that their quality was not the best. From here follows, that one of the reasons can be quality of the transferred or carried embryoses.

That it is possible to undertake:

Since procedure IKSI was spent, it is easy to assume, that one of the reasons of sterility or barrenness was serious disturbance of a spermatogenesis. One of the reasons of disturbance of a spermatogenesis can be microdeletions AZF of a locus in Y to a chromosome. These disturbances can not only peredovatsja by right of succession to sons, but also to cause more serious genetic disturbances. For exception of this reason it is necessary to spend -genetic analysis AZF of subregions at patients with an oligozoospermia of a serious degree.

I understand what to judge to very difficultly what I have written, but nevertheless, whether it was possible to save pregnancy?

I think, that adequate saving therapy has been appointed or nominated, however if the reason as the transferred or carried embryoses the outcome has been predetermined.

In what the possible or probable reasons of failures?

One of the reasons I have already named. The second, most significant reason, this status endometrija. Unfortunately, the objective conclusion can be made only after carrying out diagnostic gsteroskopii and histological iisledovanija endometrija. This research is not skriningovym in program EKO, and to be spent, as a rule, after unsuccessful attempt as additional research.

Whether it is possible or probable from hyperstimulation?

It is improbable

Whether something was possible or probable to make, if every day to hand over HG and earlier to see its or his falling or it can instantly occur or happen?

It not a method of the decision of the given problem.

Above I have named the most significant reasons of failure, however for today, a lot of the reasons wait for the explanation and the decision.

angela
Good afternoon.

Boris Aleksandrovich, on what e-mail. It is possible for you to write.

Letters sent on boris@doktor.ru come back back.

Evelina
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich of thanks for the answer!

Tell or Say, and as well as where it is possible to spend -genetic analysis AZF of subregions? Whether if there will be any deviation or rejection it is possible to cure it or him?

In occasion of a hysteroscopy: in April to me it or her did or made. Result: a chronic endometritis, an involution of a functional layer endometrija. Medicamental treatment and fiziolechenie (including and plazmoforez, an electrophoresis, an electrical stimulation, etc.), and also an ozoceritotherapy, a fangotherapy and gynecologic massage has been spent. After treatment a repeated hysteroscopy to do or make did not become. Whether probably in general to cure an endometritis? And how for a long time there is enough treatment?

boris
For Angela:

Write on: bk528811@mail.ru (I look through almost every day)

Evelina!

Tell or Say, and as well as where it is possible to spend -genetic analysis AZF of subregions?

In genetic laboratory of institute Otta (it in SPb)

Whether if there will be any deviation or rejection it is possible to cure it or him?

No, it is impossible. Only application of donor programs.

Whether probably in general to cure an endometritis? And how for a long time there is enough treatment?

Yes it is possible or probable. I think, that up to the first exacerbation of any inflammatory process of organs of a small basin.

Evelina
Boris Aleksandrovich! It would be desirable for one more advice or council to receive. On US has shown, that there was a piece endometrija the size 4 on 5. The doctor has registered Rigevidonum. Has told or said, that if in a week will not leave, will scrape out or curette. How you consider or count, whether the correct decision is accepted the doctor? After an abortion week were allocation krovjanistye. The Body temperature keeps 36,9 37,0. Temperature BT not below 36,9. Very hard stomach or belly. What to do or make? Thanks.

boris
Uv. Evelina!

It is complex or difficult enough clinical situation and jane I can answer your question in absentia.

Evelina
Boris Aleksandrovich! I understand, that it is very difficult to judge to that I write. And still a question: how you consider or count, whether any additional inspection or enough results of US is necessary? Thanks.

boris
There is enough results of -research.