PDA

Просмотр полной версии : IKSI, why embryoses not prizhivajutsja?

Ludmila S.
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

I the first time participate in similar discussion, therefore in advance I ask to excuse for possible or probable mistakes or errors.

We with the husband live in Germany, together already almost 10 years, last 3 years that nazyvaetsja we are activly treated for sterility or barrenness. Doctors speak that I am absolutely healthy and that the reason in bad mobility spermotozoidov.

As a result: first 4 inseminations; then after stimulation 15 healthy ootids - 1 IKSI + 3 carries zamorozhenyh embryoses have turned out. Each time transferred or carried on 2 embryoses from 3 razmorozhenyh (Class). Last time embryoses have been processed by the laser. In current of all time I accepted Utrogest, Gynokadin, Lafol, ASS.

And never for all this time was pregnancy!!!

To me kazhetsja, that I even would be delighted to an abortion, in fact if is possible or probable once, means time is what to turn out still?

The doctor speaks, that embryoses simply have not got accustomed. And as other methods in Germany are not resolved, that we can make all - to try further. There was one more attempt (2-3 embryoses) if is not present - that again IKSI.

BOTH OF US are young - 27 years, we do not smoke, not upotreblnem alcohol.

Really nothing can be made?

Whether really in any way it is impossible *quot; ??y*quot; to embryoses to get accustomed?

Please, help or assist!!!

boris
Uv. Ludmila S.!

One of variants of the decision of a problem (considering *quot; faultlessly qualitative Y?iO??U*quot;) there can be a search of the reason in endometrii (it is a tissue inside of a cavity of the uterus where should be implanted *quot; O???Oy?n*quot; embryoses) it is Enough often at full subjective well-being after carrying out of research endometrija (it is better if endometry for research is taken during carrying out of a diagnostic hysteroscopy) changes (attributes of a chronic inflammation) endometrija which other methods (except for are found out as gistologicheski) to reveal is impossible. Carrying out of preliminary treatment very much often changes a situation.

Except for it or this there are immunologic reasons of failure at EKO.

Ludmila S.
Uv. Boris!

You could not stop more in detail on the immunologic reasons not prizhivaemosti embryoses?

Lyudmila

boris
From nabolee often discussed and proved is antifosfolipidnyj a syndrome, one of which diagnostic criteria is presence in a blood antifosfolipidnyh antibodies.