PDA

Просмотр полной версии : IKSI or the donor

Nafanya
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear, the doctor! Your advice or council is necessary to me. Briefly: to me 30, to the husband 43 at anybody was not beremennostej or abortions, the man's factor (98 % morf.patology, 3 % activly-., antibodies on the semen), it was treated at androloga 5 months without results and has been sent on IKSI, 1 IKSI + 1 krio = it is ineffectual. Muzhv a youth tried to have children with my progenitrix - doctors then skzali, that anything cannot help or assist:-(

Considering pathologies and age I simply already am afraid to become pregnant from it or him. To do or make genetic analyses? So in fact the science has learned to distinguish or recognize not all pathologies. So in fact? Or I am mistaken? Certainly it would be desirable to have children from the liked husband. But at my age you will not run up any more with numerous attempts. 30 years become risky age for the first pregnancy. A word I tend to use of a donor semen.

The doctor who did or made to us IKSI recommends to try or taste still. But I do not wish to put experiments on the kid, in fact in case of pathologies he does not carry any responsibility.

boris
Uv. Nafanya!

Answer this question you can only. Having read through your report to me it is clear, that you full enough own the information.

Nafanya
Thanks, Boris, for the answer!

Unfortunately, my knowledge not full, I in fact not the doctor. I simply do not have experience and somewhere knowledge. For me first of all there is not a question on a donorship from the point of view of ethics and to psychology. And expediency of passage of genetic tests, considering parameters of a semen and our age. I.e. whether correctly I have understood, what even at satisfactory data genet. Tests we still have high risk of anomalies of a fetus, above than on the average popopuljatsii. Either same? Or good genet. The test gives 100 % a guarantee of the healthy child.

If to reject a question of ethics (we shall admit or allow, what the husband agrees), how much or as far as it is expedient for us, whether my conclusions, from the point of view of your medical experience are reasonable? Has forgotten to write in the first report, that the official diagnosis of the husband - the high maintenance or contents antispermalnyh antibodies, and on informal data at it or him in a youth has been born the impractical kid who has died in some days.

boris
Uv. Nafanya!

Whether i.e. correctly I have understood, what even at satisfactory data genet. Tests we still have high risk of anomalies of a fetus, above than on the average popopuljatsii. Either same? Or good genet. The test gives 100 % a guarantee of the healthy child.

At reception *quot; Ono?NOoO?ON?y?UO*quot; the risk does not exceed the given genetic tests population.

If the question concerned or touched me personally after carrying out of genetic tests I would repeat IKSI.

B.Kamenetsky

Nafanya
Many thanks for the answer!