PDA

Просмотр полной версии : : And failures

Lexy
01.09.2004, 19:30
Boris Aleksandrovich! In March of the last year there was unsuccessful attempt IKSI.Vnachale spoke about a teratozoospermia 1. But on podsadke the doctor has casually told or said, that there is a problem with oocytes: *quot; Walls O?OUN*quot; .no in fact if it so a fertilization as I understand it does not influence. At thick walls do or make hetching. The fertilization is influenced with absence of an acrosome on spermatozoons or premature akrosomalnaja reaction, for example. What else there can be a pathology which could affect or influence a fertilization? At all I do not understand what for to us did or made this procedure. A semen - the bottom border of norm or rate. Explain please. And more. Embryoses, according to the doctor were weak, began to perish still up to podsadki.

To me 31 year. For my part: hormones - completely the norm or rate, the complicated permeability of the right pipe, the left pipe is passed or taken place;passable. Like while all.

In advance to you it is grateful.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Lexy!

In the beginning spoke about a teratozoospermia........... What else there can be a pathology which could affect or influence a fertilization? At all I do not understand what for to us did or made this procedure. A semen - the bottom border of norm or rate.

Most likely it has been carried out research of strict morphology on Kruger and on this basis (teratozoospermia) has been recommended ICSI. It is possible or probable in a combination even with *quot; normal ?NO?uOa??*quot;

. And more. Embryoses, according to the doctor were weak, began to perish still up to podsadki.

It is complex or difficult to analyze a situation without the embryologic report. It is possible to assume only, that really there were serious reasons as the received ootids. Whether it is connected with ootids or with features of the report of stimulation in absentia I cannot tell or say.