PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Man's sterility or barrenness.

mickoz
01.09.2004, 19:30
At us obviously problem in sterility or barrenness of the husband.

One year ago did or made the analysis of a semen - 20 percent or interests of mobility. The second analysis did or made in the beginning of January - already 3 percent or interests. (but in November and December he strongly hurted or was ill;was sick and accepted many antibiotics and analgesic). Have handed over the analysis last week - in general spermatozoons it is not found.

WHAT could so to affect or influence? You will recommend what inspections for the husband? Whether there Is at us opportunity IKSI?

In advance I thank.

Tara
Uv. mickoz!

I not the doctor and unfortunately cannot answer your question, but at us in family too a problem of sterility or barrenness, the truth for my part.

And I understand you and I sympathize. Success to you. If very or very much to want that all it is possible to overcome.

boris
Uv. mickoz!

I think, that the transferred or carried disease could influence a spermatogenesis. It is necessary to repeat spermogrammu in 2-3 weeks. Considering, that spermatozoons were earlier probability of carrying out IKSI certainly exists (probably spermatozoons will have to receive operative by)