PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make further?

Tara
01.09.2004, 19:30
Thanks those who has created this forum! He fine calms or abirritates nerves and resolves some questions. In this connection one more...

I read at a forum about that much as establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness as spend stimulation of an ovulation and about that as it is harmful.

At me sterility or barrenness 2. If who did not read up to etogo-was extrauterine with excision of the left pipe. Tried or tasted EKO-unsuccessfully. Recently I have finished treatment of a chronic bilaterial salpingo-oophoritis. Analyses pokazali-are not present an inflammation (I understand, what is it all is temporary). Recently has handed over hormones, result yet I do not know. At the husband all by way of. The doctor should write down me on GSG. But has not turned out, will have to wait even a month (pancake).

1. Prompt please if the pipe will appear impassable (for certain, as at me long-term adherent or adhesive process in a small basin) whether it will be possible for something to make with her to restore? How much or As far as it will be effective and whether will be after that risk extrauterine? Very much it would not be desirable to delete or unduly to injure last pipe!!!

2. And more something to me is not clear: I do not have ovulation (tempiraturnyj the schedule to a kind 1,5 years), dysfunction of ovaries, a polycystosis of ovaries, infections is not present, the sizes of ovaries and uteruses normal, the uterus is not changed, - that should me check up and treat further. In what there can be a reason of sterility or barrenness (except for an obstruction of a pipe and absence of an ovulation)???

In advance thanks!

:)

boris
Uv. Tara!

1. Prompt please if the pipe will appear impassable (for certain, as at me long-term adherent or adhesive process in a small basin) whether it will be possible for something to make with her to restore? How much or As far as it will be effective and whether will be after that risk extrauterine? Very much it would not be desirable to delete or unduly to injure last pipe!!!

It seems to me you already have answered a brought attention to the question. Considering long-term experience of the treatment, the expressed adherent or adhesive process, it is complex or difficult to assume, that the uterine pipe will appear healthy.

Within the limits of this forum often enough ask a question on permeability of uterine pipes, restoration of their permeability, partial permeability (insignificant solderings in a small basin) both td and td and td.

At once I wish to note, what even after carrying out of reconstructive operation on uterine pipes and to separation of solderings in a small basin and zakljucheniii the surgeon, that pipes became passed or became taken place;became passable, literally it means the following.

1. The uterine pipe carries out the transport function not only due to permeability. After restoration of its or her permeability operative she is by really formally passable (why formally? Since she is passed or taken place;passable for a contrast agent (liquid) which enter for check of its or her permeability after a canalization. The patient for some reason piously believes, that restoration of permeability means permeability for an ootid.

2. In the second at once after the termination or ending of an operative measure new solderings can be formed again (and often happens so). Besides do not forget, that for check of permeability of a uterine pipe a contrast agent enter by means of a syringe under pressure, and the ootid should pass or take place this way without it or him, but under influence of other transport factors.

3. Now about the transport factors also influencing passage of an ootid on a uterine pipe. Vnutrennja the wall of a uterine pipe is covered by a special tissue (a villiferous epithelium), which by means of microvillis *quot; nu?nNO*quot; an ootid to a uterus. The transferred or carried inflammatory process (a salpingitis, a salpingo-oophoritis, adnesit), destroys or blasts a villiferous epithelium and by that this component of transport function is lost. Appear vnutritubarnye solderings which besides at formal permeability are prepjadstviem for passage of an ootid. The probability of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis after such intervention increases.

4. The transferred or carried inflammatory process breaks also the nervously-muscular apparatus of a uterine pipe, that it or her sokratitelnaja activity (in norm or rate muscular reductions allow an ootid to move on a permeable uterine pipe to the necessary party or side) can be absent or can be diskoordinirovannym.

Well and conclusions, in occasion of the conclusion uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable try to make.

To exclude an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis (even at carrying out EKO) it is possible only for one by - to remove the remained pipe.

2. And more something to me is not clear: I do not have ovulation (tempiraturnyj the schedule to a kind 1,5 years), dysfunction of ovaries, a polycystosis of ovaries, infections is not present, the sizes of ovaries and uteruses normal, the uterus is not changed, - that should me check up and treat further. In what there can be a reason of sterility or barrenness (except for an obstruction of a pipe and absence of an ovulation)???

It seems to me if it is a question of the tubal factor of sterility or barrenness, continuation of inspection and the more so conservative treatment izlishni.

Variant unfortunately two:

1. To not do or make anything (in your case equivalently on effect to spent conservative treatment)

2. Carrying out EKO

Tara
Thanks for the answer!

Yes, so I also thought. Unfortunately even if there is one pipe, hopes all is peer a little. Simply very much it would not be desirable to do or make again EKO, to give greater or big money and thus to not know how much their times still will have to give. And time leaves...

There is a hope, that to you will tell or say about one miracle and simple treatment which helps or assists almost to all.

: (

JuliaF
Whether at adherent or adhesive process in bacon the basin and the probable tubal factor of sterility or barrenness can be helped or assisted by gynecologic massage?

boris
Uv. JuliaF!

Whether at adherent or adhesive process in bacon the basin and the probable tubal factor of sterility or barrenness can be helped or assisted by gynecologic massage?

Whether as you think the cicatrix after an appendicitis if it or him even DAILY to mass will disappear?

.................................................. .......

The same occurs or happens and during gynecologic massage. Blood supply of organs of a small basin probably improves, but solderings from it or this do not disappear anywhere.