PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ???: (???

Tara
01.09.2004, 19:30
:o neponjatno-what's the matter?

3 days ago sdelila GSG-the right pipe is passed or taken place;passable, the liquid spreads freely. As I already told disturbances of greater or big was not present, only estosteron 2,7 (the norm or rate 0,5-2,6) and FT3 7,2 (3,5-6,5), the rest in norm or rate, the doctor has registered Methypredum 1\4 tablets for the night constantly and jodosoderzhashchie products. She has told or said, that usually pregnancy comes in 4 months after the beginning of reception of Methypredum. I have asked to spend US-monitoring to define or determine an ovulation (as the temperature schedule during 2 years shows its or her absence) and also have asked to make stimulation of an ovulation, but the doctor have told or said, that YET we shall not be, and we shall wait and we shall look or see. She very good expert, I trust her, but all seems to me the matter is that first she not hoches once again to force an organism, and secondly before her only 23 the years or summer girl, would be to me 40 she used more an intensive method *quot; iOyiU*quot; for pregnancy.

I am right?

And please razjasnite-really such insignificant otklanenija in man's hormones can so strongly *quot; ?ai?oaOy*quot; female, what lead to sterility or barrenness?

And on your experience there are such cases of offensive or approach of pregnancy after reception of Methypredum?

If is not present, that can help or assist me? In fact even EKO not poluchilost because of sharp falling progisterona, that as to me have told or said, it is not peculiar for a young organism. And if my organism will throw out still something not inherent? ponima, that the question filosovsky, but probably is required to me constant observation, and in all clinics EKO treatment out-patient.

Whether here I and interesno-can be helped or assisted me by Methypredum?

Very much proshu-respond!

:confused:

Tara
And eshchyo-I already accept Methypredum of 19 days, today at me 10 day of a cycle, 8 the temperature was 36,7, 9 and 10 36,3. Whether there can be it an ovulation or attempt of an organism to her?

Melnichenko
Tara, Boris Kamenetsky many times told about why operedelenie basal temperature is not informative enough test, I think, you without effort can find its or his answers to our pages.

I would like to pay attention to other parameter - FT3 (over trijodtironin). This parameter investigate or research only in a situation when TTG (TSH) below norm or rate, and over 4 it is normal. As you do not write about such collision, the opportunity to assume is given to the reader, that or these hormones were not defined or determined at all, or opredeljali, but have appeared normal. In the latter case the received deviations or rejections from norm or rate FT3 are a laboratory artefact and should not take into consideration.

If there is no augmentation of a gland without disturbance of function, so-called iodistye preparations are not necessary, and if function of a gland is increased (TTG is lowered) outside of pregnancy - that are counter-indicative.

The iodide of a potassium (iodide) is appointed or nominated AT the developed pregnancy, and before its or her development to the woman, as well as all inhabitants of Russia, it is necessary to use iodirovannuju salt in cooking.

I hope, that YOUR doctor prochtet my letter.

Tara
I have not understood something... To me did not appoint or nominate iodide preparations, but only iodirovannuju salt and sea kale.

In occasion of basal temperature I read all on a site and in dr. Places what should be the schedule with an ovulation I I know, therefore I and would like to check up my guess about an ovulation.

And hormones to me checked: Prolactin, Progesteron, Test., Estradiol, TSH, FT3, FT4, anti-TG, Cortisol, DHEA-S; everything, except for mentioned above in norm or rate, US shchetovidki excellent or different.

But the main thing, whether that me interesuet-has Methypredum such an effect after which become pregnant?

And thanks for participation.

:confused:

Melnichenko
Iodosoderzhashchie products it is possible only privestvovat, changes of level FT3 are insignificant and can not recollect them.