PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disturbances of a cycle

Marusa
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear Professor!

How much or As far as I have understood - you the endocrinologist!!! I asked the question in section on gynecology, and did not think in any way to what exactly you to me on it or him will answer!!! What for then all these sections if the same person responds to all questions?????

I fine understand, that I should address to the gynecologist - I and asked the question in section on gynecology. Whence you there have appeared - me absolutely not clearly!!!

Thanks for the answer

Melnichenko
Marusenka to learn or find out, why Melnichenko answers questions on giperprolaktinemii, it is enough to query in library under the author's catalogue.

Whence I have appeared? In

General or Common of a cyberspace, but in details.... The beginning we shall lower or omit, has then ended institute, has then protected the master's thesis on giperprolaktinemii, has written on this subject the book. Has protected doctor's, yes all this time and patients treated... With different, whether know, sores, but including on giperprolaktinemii.

Also has developed or produced a life at me a habit to think, that - the whole person, and hardly it is meaningful to tell the patient about one complaint to one expert. About another - to another...

And consultations of different doctors always will add each other - here therefore both Jacob, and Boris, both cardiologists, and urologists and all we look through questions, and on those sections, which in ours komptentsii. We supplement each other. I.e. if my answer will be insufficient, I will be always added with the gynecologist or other expert...

Marusa
Thanks for so full answer. But it is not necessaryl to list or transfer all educational and neuchebnye which you have finished. I also did not doubt of your abilities (time you the professor. Though presently and the professor can be worse than the bad usual doctor). If I could find the normal doctor who would explain to me that there is to me and in what a reason of my complaints for certain I would not began to write to you on the Forum and to ask the question. I very much have bypassed many doctors across Moscow before to bear or take out my problem on a general review. Yes, I have understood, that my thyroid gland does not cause or cause fears. But other that!!!! I am am excited with my problem! I am am excited with mine of allocation from a breast!!!! I am am excited with that I cannot become pregnant!!!

Time (as YOU speak) you even write the book on giperprolaktinomii, means you assume in what my problem???? And rasplvychatye phrases that it is necessary to go to the doctor is I hear enough often!

Thanks.

Melnichenko
Well here, THREE problems - gipoljuteinovaja dysfunction (proved are already concentrated?), transitional giperprolaktinemija c serous separated (?), sterility or barrenness (primary?). By the way, earlier you not sobshchali, that the diagnosis of sterility or barrenness is formulated and did not speak, whether the partner (however, probably as the conversation is scattered on different sections, I have forgotten) is surveyed.

And the problem - is not present the doctor in Moscow, you are assured, what is it so? Certainly, it is necessary to regret, that you send or have come to this conclusion but if I was YOU, I would try or taste with listing answers G.A. MElnichenko to approach or suit to the doctor (the variant - to arrive in MMA, ENTS Russian Academy of Medical Science, the center of protection on Oparin, etc.), where consistently to solve following problems - that for me the most important - I shall become pregnant now or in a year, for example? Whether Is not present what or disturbances in the general or common status (the idea about an increase of weight on 10 kg has vaguely flashed in one of the last posts - whether at present weight 47 it means, what there were 37 kg???)?

How much or As far as I adequately perceive a situation, and whether was not present at me what-or representations about the status, stirring or preventing to me to receive the help?

Whether I receive preparations of \alimentary additives \ narcotic substances?

Whether there are no the infections passed sexual by (mutual relations of Prolactinum and infections not so are simple)? Whether I realize, the role stressornyh factors in formation at women of disturbances of a menstrual cycle, whether all by way of at me is how much great?? Whether I have caused or called, self-stimulation of mammary glands (and can. And not self-stimulation) this serous discharge?

Whether I am ready to accept offered treatment (, for example, at offered rasklade dufaston it is represented to me quite reasonable, in view of a situation I still would play in various vitamins and. If pregnancy is already urgently necessary, would add on preiovuljatornyj the period of a crumb of Parlodelum - 1\2 t. With last meal of days 7 in periovuljatornyj the period). But in fact this all not a correspondence problem, Marusenka. Here the quiet, normal doctor is necessary. To which D will believe, but from which will not demand a supernatural insight, and will tell all about itself (instead of separately - to the endocrinologist - endokrinologovo, to the gynecologist - ginekologovo.... There Is no difference in zakladyvanii the information in a computer and the story of the patient to the doctor. Remember - dust you will put - dust you will take.

Marusa
Hello, the Dear Professor!

Thanks you for the full answer for me. But today I wish to ask a concrete question: I accept Djufaston (16 on 25 a cycle to destination the doctor). It is necessary to accept 3 more days up to next monthly. I take basal temperature, but the ovulation is not present (temperature not above 36.7) .sejchas 21 day of a cycle. And the last month before application Djufastona for me there was an ovulation (but incomplete ljuteinovaja a phase)!!!! So it turns out, what this preparation not only does not treat, and on the contrary???? Or and should be?

Thanks

Melnichenko
marusja, Boris some times in section *quot; fruitless marriage or spoilage *quot; told about what restrictions of information value of measurement of basal temperature, prochtite these data.

By the way, marusja, raskazyvajushchaja to the neurosurgeon about the problems is too you? Marusenka, I am afraid, that anybody from responding you has no full representation about YOUR problems, and quantity or amount exclamatory and question marks in YOUR texts in a combination to ease from which you are ready to be afraid of all and everything, forces to remind once again to YOU - the person - the whole, he does not share on a part between doctors of different specialities. The word stress concerns not only to the neurosurgeon, but also to the gynecologist. And to the endocrinologist. Try to recollect good ??o*quot; spirit *quot;.