PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Raised or Increased Prolactinum????

zero
01.09.2004, 19:30
:confused: Hello! I more than am assured, that you should be responded to similar questions not time, I have closely enough studied or investigated sodezhimoe this section of a forum, but, all the same from slices to collect my picture at me it has not turned out: (Therefore I shall try to describe my situation and the questions which have arisen during treatment:

To me of 29 years, MTS since 14 years, all over again irregular, but soon established or installed (now 26-28 days). A menses firstly were very morbid, now from time to time. A sexual life since 18 years. It was protected during the different periods of a life variously, from OK used Rigevidonum and marvelonom. Never in zhizini was beremennostej though dangerous situations happened. In the last of one and a half year we with the husband were not protected, very much we want the child, while unsuccessfully. Has addressed to doctors in occasion of inspection and there were many questions, a part from which I simply cannot set to the doctor - I am afraid to offend, and more often, during the moment of purpose or appointment simply yet I do not understand, that occurs or happens, and then, poryvshis in an Internet I find mass of the disputable information. So: the analysis on an infection - a ureaplasma +2 (I was treated in this occasion about 4 years ago, 2 courses), crop on a ureaplasma - negative. On shejke uteruses the polyp is found out - have removed, and have made a diagnostic currettage on March, 22nd, results of a histology to the doctor have not acted or arrived yet, but she has told or said, that shejka very rigid and it because of hormones. The analysis on hormones by this time has been already made - basically all within the limits of norm or rate (hardly above-below), but it is more, than twice raised or increased Prolactinum (1212). The US - a uterus normal, for 14-th day of a cycle nesozrevanie folikulov (0.8 - 10 mm) Have sent on a nuclear magnetic resonance - a pituitary body in norm or rate. The doctor yesterday has appointed or nominated Parlodelum, and in following cycle GSG, and then a laparoscopy. I fine understand the doctor who wishes to exclude or podverdit all the possible or probable reasons of sterility or barrenness as soon as possible, and I only *quot; ?a*quot;, I am afraid, that I will not have not enough patience to be surveyed by years. But, it would be desirable to specify:

First, on hormones I handed over the analysis for 14 day of a cycle, in second half of day, after gynecologic survey, is obvious not on an empty stomach - whether it can is strong povljat on result, in particular on a level of Prolactinum? Repeated analyses it was not appointed or nominated...

I wish to hand over a blood on Prolactinum in other place, it is simple for verification of results, whether it is necessary to do or make it? When it is better to do or make, whether povljaet on result that I sechas am a little chilled, there is a small inflammation of an ovary, put for night of a suppository with Indomethacinum (to destination the doctor). Parlodelum yet has not started to accept.

Whether it is recommended to begin reception of Parlodelum in middle MTS?

In advance many thanks for attention to my problem.

Melnichenko
*quot; Soft *quot; giperprolaktinemija frames many problems for the doctor (forgive or excuse not ended text, it was necessary to interrupt the answer and has unintentionally cluck) if there is no clinically significant display .no at YOU a situation another - there is a sterility or barrenness (by the way, all the same the spouse should be surveyed), and the sterility or barrenness connected with giperprolaktinemiej, most easier to correct or adjust .nadejus, TTG is made?

T.e in the practical plan it is more favourable to accept for idea the real contribution giperprolaktinemii and to spend trial treatment in tech. Three months parlodleom. Having spent still a part of time on MRT heads (time is planned pregnancy. It is better to make) and on inspection of the husband (as my grandmother - *quot spoke neakademichno; the God parue... *quot;.).

Alternative to it or this it would be repeated issldeovanie Prolactinum in different phases of a cycle with use immunohemiljuminestsentnogo a method (ACS - 180) - on what to the obscure reason thus usual forms of Prolactinum, and the artefacts connected with so-called big - are recorded by Prolactinum only, removed or taken out.

But in any case you not vrenetes in that point. When the minimal augmentation has already been received - and periovuljatnornaja even short-term giperprolaktinemija can be considered or examined;surveyed as a risk factor of sterility or barrenness. I fly or treat on *quot; the person and = *quot;, if there will be still questions. I shall look or see in the evening...

zero
update:)

zero
Thanks huge, Galina Afanasevna, for your attention! I wish to specify for myself - and than differs *quot; ?nuan*quot; giperprolaktinemija from usual? That that is not present kakakih or external displays? They really are not present, except for :rolleyes:

I already wrote, what MRT heads is already made, simply procedure was called nuclear magnetic rezonanas - in fact this same, - pathological changes of a pituitary body are not revealed, that is giperprolaktinemija it turns out functional?

And in occasion of inspection of the husband - it or he is complex or difficult enough for sending on inspection, it or he has a child from first marriage, the truth already adult - 16 years and to convince its or his (husband), that for this time in an organism there could be changes while up to the extremity or end it was not possible, but I dobjus am obligatory:D

And here TTG did not do or make - I, simply did not know about it or this, and the doctor has not sent for some reason:eek:

Melnichenko
Word *quot; SOFT designates small augmentation - above norm or rate, but less than those digits. Which are typical for prolaktinomy (less than 3000). *quot; inuan*quot; m.b. Functional - t.n.n idiopathic, m.b. Syndromal - for example. At a primary hypothyrosis (therefore also it is necessary TTG), m.b even in general vnegipofizarnoj - therefore also all zamorochki begin usually then if the simple way of the decision of a question has not given - i.e. have tried to lower Prolactinum - has become pregnant - very well, and here if not poluchilaos. We start to dig (m.b. narpimer, a combination of the reasons)

Certainly, if have proved, for example, that Prolactinum raises or increases in days about an ovulation it is possible and only these days to give Parlodelum. But as a whole not in it or this a short. Trial 3 monthly treatment in this case is quite pertinent .udachi to you!

zero
Many thanks to you! And TTG I all the same shall hand over, in fact have absolutely forgotten to tell or say, that 17 years have lived in the Far East where with shchitovidkoj problems it is almost universal or almost without exception. By the way, and whether they can be passed by right of succession? The matter is that to my mum who lives there, it is literally couple of days have performed operation in this occasion (as it precisely is called I I do not know, but it is connected with excising or coretraction one of shares) back. Today I shall specify the diagnosis and the name of operation

Melnichenko
Predisposition to SOME diseases of a gland is inherited (not disease), the rare illnesses or diseases (not about them speech precisely) are inherited, but there are contributing factors of an environment - shortage of an iodine which lead niabolee to significant changes, probably, at the predisposed faces much more often. In a word, in prevode on Russian - to learn or find out. That at mum, it is necessary, but most likely it will be a question, if will go, about other things

zero
Has specified mamin the diagnosis - a toxic or toxiferous nodal struma in the right share. Excuse, that I abuse your attention, Galina Afanasevna, and that this subject would need to be continued in a forum on SHCHZH... How much or As far as I I have understood from your comments on TIRONET, the need or requirement for operation at this diagnosis was not? (mum 51 year)

I not *quot; I saw ???*quot;:) it is simply interesting because mum lives in small city where only two endocrinologists and one of them insisted on operation (certainly at what a surgical practice), the second was categorically against and suggested to be treated. In dispute have involved the oncologist-surgeon and he has supported or maintained the first endocrinologist. The oncologist also operated as a result.

Melnichenko
Nodal toxic struma - the widespread disease at the faces longly living in region with minimally expressed iodnym by deficiency. To Prolactinum of the attitude or relation has no, directly it is not inherited.

You have very correctly described in the first pime the situation - not you one are afraid to ask the doctor (in fact the doctor so is borrowed or occupied) or hesitate on reception, that that have not understood. It is natural to the patient, moreover, the doctor, been ill than-or. Not concerning directly to its or his competence, tests uchetverennye flours or torments - in fact should something understand, and time is has left or cunning forward in comparison by that learned or taught in institute. Therefore and we, and other doctors in other countries also have created system interenet supports. All of you do or make correctly and all correctly understand.

zero
I simply do not know, what to find words to express the gratitude to you, Galina Afanasevna and to your colleagues on a forum for this great business which you do or make. Though, probably, about it or this speak and without me much. Give you the god all the best, and to us, to your virtual and real patients to learn to help or assist people as it is done or made by you. Excuse, that so it has grandiosely turned out - both could, and it was expressed:)