PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It can not be excruciated, and make EKO?

Utik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! At me a following problem - I am surveyed and am flied or treated in occasion of sterility or barrenness I with 1996 Result of inspection in 96 year - pipes are passed or taken place;passable, hormones in norm or rate, at the husband very well - go and become pregnant.

In the extremity or end 1997 have made laporoskopiju, have found out an endometriosis. Half a year saw Danogen. Half a year waited... Then there were attempts of application of acupuncture. It was pleasant, but not :-).

In 2000 half a year saw Djufaston.

In 2001 there was a week delay and slabopolozhitelnyj the test. Have sent in hospital with suspicion on extrauterine and have written out with the diagnosis - disturbance of a menstrual cycle. After hospital have made GSG - pipes are passed or taken place;passable, but there is an adherent or adhesive process.

Then me have directed to the endocrinologist, which *quot; ?a??a*quot; a polycystosis (at the normal biphase schedule of temperature with an obvious ovulation for 12 day, and US an ovulation has confirmed). Three months the saw contraceptive, and is then cunning to other doctor.

At present - have made repeatedly GSG - pipes are passed or taken place;passable, and it is well visible. At the husband very good spermogramma. 4 months measured temperature - schedules *quot; ?nNa?y?UN*quot; (on expression of the endocrinologist). Now she directs or refers me on repeated laporaskopiju since considers or counts, that all the same pipes are not passed enough or not taken place enough;not passable enough.

My question - can be not waste time and nerves (and for forces to wait more is not present) - and to go and make EKO????

Excuse, that so it is long.

Thanks.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Utik!

Within the limits of this forum often enough ask a question on permeability of uterine pipes, restoration of their permeability, partial permeability (insignificant solderings in a small basin) both td and td and td.

At once I wish to note, what even after carrying out of reconstructive operation on uterine pipes and to separation of solderings in a small basin and zakljucheniii the surgeon, that pipes became passed or became taken place;became passable, literally it means the following.

1. The uterine pipe carries out the transport function not only due to permeability. After restoration of its or her permeability operative she is by really formally passable (why formally? Since she is passed or taken place;passable for a contrast agent (liquid) which enter for check of its or her permeability after a canalization. The patient for some reason piously believes, that restoration of permeability means permeability for an ootid.

2. In the second at once after the termination or ending of an operative measure new solderings can be formed again (and often happens so). Besides do not forget, that for check of permeability of a uterine pipe a contrast agent enter by means of a syringe under pressure, and the ootid should pass or take place this way without it or him, but under influence of other transport factors.

3. Now about the transport factors also influencing passage of an ootid on a uterine pipe. Vnutrennja the wall of a uterine pipe is covered by a special tissue (a villiferous epithelium), which by means of microvillis *quot; nu?nNO*quot; an ootid to a uterus. The transferred or carried inflammatory process (a salpingitis, a salpingo-oophoritis, adnesit), destroys or blasts a villiferous epithelium and by that this component of transport function is lost. Appear vnutritubarnye solderings which besides at formal permeability are prepjadstviem for passage of an ootid. The probability of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis after such intervention increases.

4. The transferred or carried inflammatory process breaks also the nervously-muscular apparatus of a uterine pipe, that it or her sokratitelnaja activity (in norm or rate muscular reductions allow an ootid to move on a permeable uterine pipe to the necessary party or side) can be absent or can be diskoordinirovannym.

Well and conclusions, in occasion of the conclusion uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable try to make.

Besides presence only an endometriosis, at normal permeability of uterine pipes, is one of the reasons of sterility or barrenness. It seems to me, that all possible or probable variants of therapy (both conservative and operative) are already spent.

My question - can be not waste time and nerves (and for forces to wait more is not present) - and to go and make EKO????

Probably it and so, however it is necessary to understand, that carrying out of procedure EKO, at all or completely not panacea in overcoming sterility or barrenness and attempt also can render unsuccessful. Though at comparison with the set forth above, already spent methods of treatment, application of methods of an auxiliary reproduction (as private or individual variant EKO) for today is the most effective.