PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adenomyosis. The reason of sterility or barrenness?

Lenochek
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear all!

To me of 30 years. I 3 years try to become pregnant. Before two years it was protected sprintsivaniem by water (not the most reliable way, understand). There was an abortion in 21 year on term 6 ned.

Inspections have passed or have taken place all. All in norm or rate, a semen fertilnaja, a cycle ovulatory (the truth rare or infrequent opinions about neovulivovavshem folikule sometimes express. Gynecologists on the basis of US though the yellow body always is, but type sickly. But how that time was the cyst zh.tela), hormones in norm or rate, what there still? From infections - a mycoplasma, a thrush. Has treated, in a repeated smear - otr. Still comment: a lab. Diagnostics of a toxoplasmosis - will put the REEF. 1:16, IFA - IgG will put 1:1600, IFA - IgM otr.

Now the most interesting:

1. Two years ago, when the beginnings obsledovavatsja, on uzi have found mezhmyshchechnyj the site in an isthmus (any liquid sostovljajushchej, really type miomki the small sizes, 0,9 sm)

2. Hardly there is more than year stimulated klostilom in a combination with djufastonom back. On a background of reception there was zhutchajshaja a thrush.

3. In two years the site on the conclusion prof. Demidov has regenerated in miomatichesky with endometrioidnoj a cavity. razm. 1,3 h 2,0 Has see gone on laparu. Operated akad. Adamjan, the site could not find and remove. Have found an adenomyosis (on back walls, length of a uterus on a probe of 10 sm, the comment of 40 % of a uterus is amazed or struck), pipes are passed or taken place;passable, all appendages in norm or rate.

4. predlogaetsja to prick diferelin. But here a question - if pregnancy did not come when yet was not enometrioza, whether has come or stepped after these terrible hormones. I am afraid, that the hormonal background will be finally ruined. What to do or make? I think to have a drink travki, doctors (all who me lesit and obslechuet people to whom I trust are very dear by me) in a panic: we waste time! Though after lapary all amicably made a helpless gesture. Predicted and naruzhnogenitalnyj and to the site on US it was not simple, but probably to steal up.

What will tell or say?

boris
Uv. Lenochek!

The endometriosis (an adenomyosis as a special case) is really considered or examined;surveyed on classification the CART of one of the reasons of sterility or barrenness. Moreover, by own experience I can tell or say, that at this diagnosis probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy even in program EKO below, than average, and for this reason, the Moscow colleagues recommend to not play for time (and carrying out of a phytotherapy in the given situation in other words will not name), and to apply the most effective in treatment of an endometriosis preparations-

Agonists GnRG (diferelin one of them).

As a rule treatment is appointed or nominated to 4-6 months then there can come or step pregnancy. Absence of effect after carrying out of this therapy within 1 year serves as the indication for change of tactics of treatment, application of methods of an auxiliary reproduction (EKO) as a rule is considered or examined;surveyed.

kat_z
I have a little got confused

You write Lenochek, that *quot; at the diagnosis the ENDOMETRIOSIS probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy even in program EKO ???an*quot;. Finish the answer optimistically, that EKO will help or assist.

I read, that the ENDOMETRIOSIS stirs or prevents implantations of embryoses.

What treatment effective: laparaskopija or hormonal preparations?

boris
Uv. kat_z!

At the diagnosis the ENDOMETRIOSIS probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy even in program EKO ???an*quot;. Finish the answer optimistically, that EKO will help or assist.

In it or this there is no contradiction. All is learnt in comparison. Really for today application of methods auxiliary repoduktsii is one of the most effective methods of overcoming of sterility or barrenness in comparison with others since conservative hormonal therapy, a series of operative reconstructive interventions, however even at application of this method, results at different groups of patients (depending on the diagnosis, the age, an accompanying pathology) results can differ.

Existence of methods of an auxiliary reproduction, at all will not cancel application and other methods of treatment. Enough often are applied and sochetannye schemes or plans of treatment. As a variant it is possible to consider or examine application agonistovgnrg within 3 months (conservative therapy) with the subsequent beginning of stimulating therapy and carrying out of procedure EKO (it is so-called super-long the report which most often is applied at serious forms of an endometriosis).

What treatment effective: laparaskopija or hormonal preparations?

Comparison of these two methods at all will not give the objective answer since at the broken or disturbed permeability of uterine pipes efficiency of hormonal preparations will be peer to zero, no less than carrying out laporoskopii at endocrine sterility or barrenness (as a variant giperprolaktinemija.)

Lenochek
At LS: the body of the womb with a mottled drawing, is increased due to a thickening of a back wall in 2 times. At GS: the cavity of the uterus is increased, on a probe - 10 see All rest - without changes. A histology - norm or rate.

References: survey in a month, FORTIFYING THERAPY.

Your comments? What norm or rate for length of a uterus on a probe? How much at me is time (months) to try or taste fitolechenie? If will not help or assist, I, probably, shall start to prick diferelin. But month 3 is?

Still, why all of you have ignored the fact, that pregnancy did not come and for the lack of an endometriosis (certainly, I mean, that NOTHING was visible on US)

boris
Uv. Lenochek!

From all told or said it is possible to speak with the big degree of probability that the diagnosis of an endometriosis of a uterus is confirmed.

As if to time which at you is in a stock here I do not think, that it is estimated in months, application and alternative methods therefore is possible or probable. I wish to note, that my correspondence opinion cannot be considered or examined;surveyed as purpose or appointment of treatment.

Still, why all of you have ignored the fact, that pregnancy did not come and for the lack of an endometriosis (certainly, I mean, that NOTHING was visible on US)

You correctly put accents or stresses: speech really most likely goes not about absence of disease, and about absence of the diagnosis what not the same.