PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The man's factor

notik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, Boris!

We with the husband two years are surveyed in occasion of sterility or barrenness-1.

I am healthy. To the husband it is put n?au??*quot; chronic O?OaO?O*quot; according to several spermogramm. Survey androloga has not revealed deviations or rejections. The latent infections neither at it or him, nor at me it is not revealed.

Data spermogrammy such:

e?-in - 3 ml.

PH-8,0

In 1 ml. - 56 million

In all ejakuljante - 168 million

Mobile - 15-20 %

Motionless - 85-80 %

Alive - 73 %

Pathology - 19 %

Leucocytes - 4-5 in p.zr.

p.epitely - neznachit. e?-in.

Agglutination ++

The course of antibiotics is appointed or nominated: rulid, macrofoams, tarivid.

Massage PZH.

Spermogramma after treatment:

e?-in - 3 ml.

PH - 7,6

Viscosity is raised or increased.

In 1 ml. - 63 million

In all - 189 million

Mobile - 5 %

Alive - 54 %

Pathology - 48 %

Leucocytes - 1-3 in item zr + kok.f.

Agglutination ++

Diazolinum, in 20 days repeated spermogramma and again treatment is appointed or nominated.

Question: whether to continue to waste time and money for treatment or to be solved on EKO?

For two years is already the third androlog. Three times handed over analyses on the latent infections - very well. But everyone appoints or nominates lethal doses of antibiotics. The husband is tired.

boris
Uv. notik!

Whether to continue to waste time and money for treatment or to be solved on EKO?

It seems to me, that in your question already there is an answer. Two years it is sufficient term to be defined or determined with efficiency of spent therapy. And probably, I not only recommended, but also would insist on carrying out of methods of an auxiliary reproduction (EKO as a private or an individual variant) if their application would give the guaranteed result. Unfortunately it not and in the best clinics efficiency does not exceed 50 %. Though in comparison with your today's result it is certainly serious.

V. ZAITSEV
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich!

Could not All of you comment on a phrase notik: Three times handed over analyses on the latent infections - very well. But everyone appoints or nominates lethal doses of antibiotics . (to finish a spermatogenesis? Century)

In advance I thank for the answer!

notik
I shall add: the doctor speaks, that the reason of such depression of mobility can be only in an infection. Therefore appoints or nominates antibiotics (before appointed or nominated a doxycycline, junidoks, norbaktin).

boris
Uv. Vladimir Jakovlevich!

What for to give comments there where and without comments all is clear. Unfortunately it not single instances.

B.Kamenetsky