PDA

Просмотр полной версии : FSG

mickoz
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

Please explain to me a situation. I already wrote about the problems earlier. After buserelina (and can and is not present) at me has raised or increased FSG up to 14.6. The repeated analysis in 2 months has shown 8. In clinic have told or said, that a level 8 good.

This month we have addressed in private or individual clinic in occasion of EKO (in our case it will be IKSI). But the doctor has appeared is dissatisfied with result FSG - 8. Speaks, that at such high level I hardly can make enough of ootids. Having handed over for the second day the analysis of a blood obranuzhilos, that at me has again raised or increased FSG up to 10.2.

The doctor has postponed IKSI for a month up to a following cycle and has told or said, that if again there will be a high level then will try and to do or make with these results.

Still nuance. For the first time for this year in this cycle I had a failure, monthly send or have come for 6 days earlier.

And so my question - whether could failure in a cycle soprovotsirovat and hormonal failure (is more exact on the contrary, whether failure in a cycle the reason of hormonal failure is)?

And what level FSG is normal for the healthy woman of my age (to me 38 it was executed)?

What level FSG is doputsimym for successful IKSI?

LIKE parameters FSG (norms or rates) for all clinics should be identical to all clinics or I am not right? (I ask because to my girlfriend at whom a parameter 9,6 have told or said, that it or her he in norm or rate).

Help or Assist to understand please.

Yours faithfully and thankful in advance.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. mickoz!

Really top level for follicular () phases of a cycle can vary 1 phases a little for different laboratories (diagnostic sets) and can be from 7,9 up to 15 ?N/L. The augmentation of this parameter speaks, first of all, about depression of functional activity of ovaries, that in programs EKO really serves as a negative marker (depression and-or absence of the answer to stimulating therapy). Unfortunately to change a situation in this case it is impossible also conversations about izmeneniii for a situation are hardly pertinent.

I think what to spend procedure it is necessary also each delayed month only aggravate gravity of a problem.