Whether such variant of treatment is possible or probable:

Stimulation on a residence,

Puncture and podsadka at you in AVE.

Whether it is necessary to come before it or this to you,

As to you to enter the name on reception,

On what you do or make reports,

(Before we did or made on menogone,

8 cells, from them 4-5 embrinov) turned out,

Whether there will be situations, what we shall arrive to the center with grown or evolved folikulami, and mister Kornilov or you budute on a trip? Whether Is at you stantsionarnoe treatment

And how business with payment is at such variant of treatment?

With uvazhenieniem, Sergey

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. m_serg!

I think that for the decision of your question to us, at least, once it will be preliminary necessary to meet. Probably to consider or examine various variants, but in this case to me with a miniature A.Rajkin is always recollected a jacket. You probably remember (Who did or made a jacket *quot; iU*quot;)

It is natural, if I shall begin your treatment also I and shall finish it or him. Naturally, as well as at all citizens of our country, I have annual holiday, but I know about it or this and I consider at drawing up of the plans.

m_serg
(ivinite for boreness

But after two unsuccessful attempts not up to laughter,

In conference http: // forums.khv.ru who complained that has arrived to Kornilovu, and he kudo has left)

Whether helps or assists at adherent or adhesive process

laporoskopija?

boris
Uv. m_serg!

Whether helps or assists at adherent or adhesive process?

At carrying out of a laparoscopy carrying out of a reconstructive intervention is possible or probable. Efficiency of such intervention is defined or determined by gravity of adherent or adhesive process.