PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Endometry

Elga
01.09.2004, 19:30
I wish to consult. I 4 years married, me 33, and to the husband of 30 years. Children are not present and never was. And very much it would be desirable to have. I had 2 laparoscopies on excision of myomas (on the first - 5, on the second - 7, a difference between operations 2 years), an endometriosis, on the second the endometritis was added also. After operation I had a physiotherapy and 6 nyxes of depot-. After at me have begun monthly, I watched or kept up on US an ovulation and did or made schedules of basal temperature. My hormones too in the full order. But from a cycle in a cycle at me very low endometry - 4-6 mm at the moment of an ovulation, thus grow the normal sizes dominant or prepotent folikula. I went to the doctor, she to me has appointed or nominated to drink Microfollinum, but to drink I it or him I am afraid, because there is told or said, that it or he cannot be accepted at an endometriosis, and I cannot tell or say, whether there is he at me now or not. Whether there are any others leakrstva which promote body height endometrija? Also what in my case it is possible to undertake?

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Elga!

As absence of effect about the spent conservative therapy and operative treatment seems to me, is the basis for change of tactics of treatment and application of methods of an auxiliary reproduction (EKO). Would like to emphasize especially, that the genesial age of the woman is not infinite also the further attempts of conservative therapy only postpone the decision of a problem.