PDA

Просмотр полной версии : B.Kamenetskomu's question

mickoz
01.09.2004, 19:30
I already wrote about the FSG earlier and have received from you exhaustive answer. But, having waited a month as asked in clinic, and having handed over analyses, has received higher result FSG - 12. And they have again postponed procedure *quot; up to the best oON?N?*quot;, that is for a month. If it is fair, I in a panic and do not know what to do or make. In fact I cannot go, hand over every month the analysis and all to postpone.

They have started to hint at necessity of donor ootids - but in fact I at all had no opportunity to make attempt and to receive the . Please prompt, whether has sense to go on the report with such FSG or not (whether it is necessary to insist on itself in this clinic or it is better to change the doctor?).

Also prompt please, why *quot; ?a?NO*quot; FSG. If ovaries are exhausted, why FSG that falls, rises. And why the doctor waits for change FSG in my case?

It is sincerely grateful for the help.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
To change a situation not udastsja and expectation only stimulation worsens your chances on successful. Boundary value or meanings;importance FSG (hardly above or hardly below the top border) really speak about an attrition of potential opportunities of an ovary.

At boundary value or meanings;importance and EKO, however it is necessary to understand probably carrying out of stimulating therapy, that there is a risk of the weak/absence answer to stimulation.

I can not agree with expectant or waiting tactics of your doctor.

I would put a question on application of donor programs after unsuccessful stimulation of your ovaries. As if to different results FSG, here a lot of the reasons: and day of a fence of a blood on the analysis, daily fluctuations, keeping of standards of the research, etc.