PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgent question

Marja
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Boris! I thank you for answers to earlier asked questions. Your opinion Again interests.

We are going to to do or make eko with PE to two sur.mamam. At me now 28 DTS, will stimulate from 3-rd day menogonom and orgalutranom.

One of sur.mam 24 days on -depot, another on OK since July, 21st, waits for the beginning of my cycle for a cancelling. Will stimulate klomidom and Pregnylum. Today on uzi at the first SM - endometry 10. (blockade did or made for 3-rd day of a cycle since there would be a complexity with our synchronization), Oestradiolum yesterday 1160. Have appointed or nominated to her on 0,1 dekapeptil till Monday and to hand over Oestradiolum. At me Monday - the beginning of stimulation.

Question: whether there is a chance, what the level of Oestradiolum will fall up to an opportunity of purpose or appointment to her estrofema? Whether there Is a real chance to us to begin this cycle? I wish to do or make necessarily both SM podsadku and I do not know that better: whether to wait still a cycle with one more dekapeptilom or to risk and place actually on *quot; that iOnNO*quot;?

I hope for a fast reply.

Thanks big, Maria.

boris
Considering promptness of the put question, I think that the answer to it or him now is not so actual, though to me the purpose of purpose or appointment of stimulating therapy (klomid) SEE is completely not clear

PS I Apologize all correspondents for three-week silence (was in holiday)

Marja
Thanks for the answer!

At present a situation following: my stimulation have transferred or carried on a following cycle, the SM continues prinimta buserilin, today it or her endometry 1, Oestradiolum - practically on 0. The second SM accepts OK, will cancel in the first day of my cycle.

Klomid it will be appointed or nominated that the SM had yellow bodies. I asked the doctor to spend preparation sur.mam under different schemes or plans. Therefore one of SM - on blockade, and another will be stimulated.