PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgent question to Boris about continuation of support

Fleur
01.09.2004, 19:30
11 day after carry krio embryoses. HG 2,9. Last injection of Pregnylum (5000) was in day of carry. The doctor recommends to continue support and peresdat HG for 13 day.

Whether there were in your practice cases *quot; oUOnu?oa??n*quot; such low HG and acknowledgement or confirmations of pregnancy?

Whether can show result of the analysis the rest of Pregnylum in an organism (I have problems)?

For the information - the previous unsuccessful reports came to an end with rezultatotm =0.

In advance thanks for a prompt reply!

Natalia

boris
Unfortunately could not respond by virtue of the objective reasons during.

However if you my opinion interests - these digits speak that about negative result (certainly if the mistake or error of laboratory is excluded)

Fleur
Boris, many thanks for the answer. Negative dynamics or changes HG at repetition the analysis (=1,2 for 13 day after carry) has confirmed otstutstvie pregnancy.

One question has remained for me opened or open - what maximal terms of deducing or removing 5000 Pregnylums from an organism? Usually it is considered, that in 5 days after an injection of traces should not be any more. In my case sensitive house tests (Clear Blue) showed a weak second stria down to delivery of the analysis of a blood, that natolknulo not only me, but also my doctor, on an idea that there was an attempt of implantation, but for any reasons of the further development bermennosti has not followed.

If it so it is possible to consider or count it progessom in my case and to not lose hope. (I understand, that it or her in any case to lose it is impossible, but here though the occasion is)

It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion.

In advance thanks for patience and the answer.

Natalia

boris
Uv. Natalia!

Unfortunately digits and 2,9 and 1,2 can rassmativatsja as an error of definition (as a matter of fact it is 0) and to do or make any conclusions about implantation and the subsequent casting-off of an embryos it is impossible. Probably my opinion does not coincide with opinion of your doctor, but you my opinion interested.

And here hope really to lose it is impossible and by that after carrying out of procedure EKO there were embryoses which could be frozen (i.e. high quality) is one of good prognostic attributes.