PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dosage klostila at stimulation of an ovulation

Milk
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! Tell or say please, whether actions of my doctor which has appointed or nominated for stimulation of an ovulation klostilbegit in the first cycle of 100 mg, proceeding from my weight category are correct? My weight exceeds norm or rate rather considerably, and the doctor has told or said, that it is not meaningful to waste time on stimulation of 50 mg klostilbegita since for me this dose is small. At once I shall make a reservation, that before stimulation of an ovulation the therapy directed on weight reduction, result has been spent though has been reached or achieved, but nevertheless not so appreciable as it would be necessary. Time for treatment it has been spent already much, the result is not present: ((the ovulation is absent).

P.S. SPKJA does not prove to be true neither US, nor analyses on hormones.

yakov
I too usually begin with a dose of 100 mg day since at a dose in 50 mg probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy it is authentic below.

Milk
Thanks for the answer. Actually I was excited with such approach to a dosage of a preparation because of pavor right at the beginning of stimulation to receive SGJA. Means my fears are vain? Thanks once again:)

yakov
SGJA at application of Clomifencitratum happens extremely seldom.