PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Boris Kamenskomu

Viki_S
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, help or assist to understand a situation please. To me of 26 years, to the husband 28. We did or made 4 attempts under the program of a substitute maternity and all unsuccessfully. Each time sur. Mothers were different. I had 2 punctures, and after each of them remains on 1 attempt. That is 4 times have in total turned out.

At each attempt sur. Mothers placed on 3 embryoses, but is alas ineffectual. Why so occurs or happens, it can is necessary to be surveyed in addition? What your opinion on this question?

In advance thanks.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Viki_S!

I think, that your party or side of problems most likely is not present, since received sufficient -in ootids (which after a fertilization even managed to be frozen), to analyze or give any references in occasion of substitute mother it is impossible, since each time it there were different women.

Unfortunately the choice in the given situation is insignificant is either repetition of procedure, or the decision of a question other ways (not connected with genesial medicine).