PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SPKJA?

pansy
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! Many thanks for your work. To me of 25 years. More the floor of year cannot conceive. A cycle of regular 33-38 days. On 6 d.ts. LG 14.3 (norm or rate 1.1-11.6), o?u-NORM, Prolactinum-norm or -rate, -S04-, .4.2 (norm or rate 0.5-2.4), 663 (norm or rate 138.630), Oestradiolum and 4 t TTG in norm or rate. In other month Testosteron-Depotum and a hydrocortisone in norm or rate. LG it is raised or increased only in 1 phase (FSG always in norm or rate). On US on 11 d.ts.: a body of the womb 37*24*40; the right ovary 44*27*29, volume 16.3, volume of a stroma 1.3, the area of a stroma 1.5, folikuly in big kol- (.13); the left ovary 40*26*28, volume 14.6, contours precise, volume of a stroma 1.7, the area of a stroma 1.9, folikuly in bolshchom kol- (maks. 6). A liquid image not obnar. Infections are not present (checked repeatedly). Spermogramma in norm or rate. Subjective sensations of an ovulation are present. A pipe did not check. At me it is some or a little bit questions: 1. Whether my picture about SPKJA speaks? If yes, what further actions. 2. Whether it is possible to spend stimulation of an ovulation after US-check mat.trub (very bad responses about GSG)? 3. How it is possible to make the MAR-test (on compatibility)? I Shall be very grateful.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. pansy!

1. Whether my picture about SPKJA speaks?

The signs described by you can speak about SPKJA, however it only my assumption since in absentia the diagnosis to put is impossible.

2. Whether it is possible to spend stimulation of an ovulation after US-check mat.trub (very bad responses about GSG)?

It is possible, especially if in the anamnesis there are no chronic diseases of appendages.

3. How it is possible to make the MAR-test (on compatibility)?

The MAR-test and the test for interaction of spermatozoons with cervical slime (assay kurtsroka-????NOa) - different researches. The second can be spent for acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis of immunologic incompatibility at a positive take of the first test or dough. For carrying out the MAR-test the husband should hand over a semen.