PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Successful EKO and low Progesteronum

lvin
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear Boris and all!

Consultation is necessary. Very much I experience for the pregnancy which has more recently come or stepped as a result of first successful report EKO. The report has passed or has taken place very easily, nothing felt.

For 13-th day after podsadki HG 270. For 17-th day after podsadki has autocratically handed over analyses on hormones.

HG 2500

Progesteronum 10 ng-ml

Oestradiolum 1276 -ml

DEA 1.6 -ml

Support utrozhestan 6 capsules vaginalno in day, 1 tab estrofema, poltabletki Dexamethazonum (he at me up to the report has been raised or increased three times). To me the doctor-laboratory assistant in laboratory has commented, that Progesteronum at me not so. But when I have come on scheduled US the doctor have found in a uterus a fetal egg of 11 mm, embrionchika yet have not seen, and on my analyses have commented, that all at me is good also support has not increased, and even has cancelled estrofem.

I have autocratically increased utrozhestan by 1-2 capsules as has measured BT - and she hardly 37... Very much I experience, as was 5-6 weeks which have stood two years ago on the same term, hearts and have not heard.

Tell or Say please, whether my level of Progesteronum is very critical? State of health my normal, any vydeleny, sometimes toshnit, and after a cancelling estrofema there has passed or there has taken place almost absolutely a breast and it too an occasion for a panic...

Many thanks. Lina.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. lvin!

I can congratulate only you on success and wish *quot; ?Nu*quot; pregnancy.

As if to Progesteronum its or his level can change considerably even within day. I do not think, that independent change of purposes or appointments of the doctor is the best decision.