PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spermogramma

Daiva
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello,

prokomentirujte please parameters spermogrammy. Translated from the Lithuanian tongue - I hope not iskozila

Volume - 2 ml

Acidity - 8

Concentration - 0,6 x 10/ml (*gt; 20)

Mobility

AND 0 %

13 %

IN 28 %

G 59 %

Agljutinatsii is not present

Normal form - 50 %

The abnormal form - 50 %

Leucocytes - 1,7 x 10/ml

Cells of a spermatogenesis - 3,2 ???./ml

Defective

Head - 49 %

shejka - 17 %

Tail - 21 %

Index teratozospermii 1,78 (?*lt; 1,6)

TSL developments of 2 %

Questions such:

Whether 1. Vosmozhno the natural conception, what chances.

Whether 2. Vosmozhno an insemination, what chances.

Whether 3. Vosmozhno EKO, or eko/???, what chances.

Whether 4. Vosmozhno kamim that in the image to change parameters spermogrammy. Infections at present it is not revealed.

For earlier big sposibo for the answer.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Daiva!

It is a question about serious oligoastenozoospermii.

1. Whether probably natural conception, what chances.

To deny an opportunity of conception even at presence of one spermatozoon it is impossible, and here chances are really close to zero.

2. Whether probably insemination, what chances.

Serious astenozoospermija (serious depression of quantity or amount is active or activly-mobile spermatozoido) is not considered or examined;surveyed as the indication to an artificial insemination and therefore chances in this case a little than differ from chances at natural conception.

Whether 3. Vosmozhno EKO, or eko/???, what chances.

Carrying out IKSI is possible or probable. The probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy after carrying out of this procedure in different clinics makes from 25 up to 50 %.

Whether 4. Vosmozhno kamim that in the image to change parameters spermogrammy. Infections at present it is not revealed.

It is necessary to address this question andrologam and after an establishment of the reason of disturbance of a spermatogenesis (unfortunately it not always manages to be made), forecasts will be probably given. In my practice I did not meet serious changes after carrying out of conservative therapy at patients with serious disturbances of a spermatogenesis.