PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Biochemical pregnancy

Olga A
01.09.2004, 19:30
Boris Aleksandrovich, good afternoon!

Today the first has ended my protokl EKO, unfortunately, unsuccessful. For 12-th day -18, on 15--11 and for 10-th day after podsadki despite of support botched work, in 3 days passed in very plentiful monthly has begun. According to the doctor there was a biochemical pregnancy, but alas was not kept. There were 19 cells, 15 all was impregnated, excellent or different quality, have placed two eight-cellular. -9. To put it briefly, all went according to the doctor on 100 % of success, but....

In November up to protokla at me was insemenatsija. The situation was precisely such zhe-monthly have begun about day HG, therefore HGCH in the necessary day I have not handed over, and have handed over in a week on a background of a bleeding. Rezultat-6, i.e. all the same biochemical. Then have thought what is it accident, and now what to think I I do not know.

Whether as you consider or count-is necessary to do or make any or inspections and what up to the -report or to try or taste once again, hoping that pregoing failures sluchajny? What reasons of biochemical pregnancy and nezakreplenija an embryos can be? Can be eat sense in the further to insist on dorashchivanii embryoses up to blastocystes and then chances uvelichatsja?

Yes, one year ago at me the laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy have been spent. Result gisteroskopii-a hyperplastic polyp endometrija which have cleaned or removed, more than any deviations or rejections it has not been revealed.

In advance thanks for consultation.

boris
Uv. Olga A!

Well first it is necessary to specify: whether there Was in general a biochemical pregnancy?

At AI I in general would not carry digit 6 to those, and here 18 probably it is possible (provided that at support ljuteinovoj phases were not appointed or nominated preparations HG).

In the given situation I would not began to search for law and at carrying out of the following report would carry out carry of embryoses also for 3-rd day. If it is considered or examined;surveyed prenos the defrozen embryoses in any case it already will be 4-th day cultivations (morula). I do not think, that augmentation of term of cultivation (up to a blastocyste) at *quot; O?OO?N*quot; will improve result.

Olga A
Boris Aleksandrovich, thanks for a prompt reply.

Pregnylum in support neither in insemenatsii nor in the Y-REPORT did not prick. And the parameter 6 in insemnatsii was in a week after control day of delivery HG of what the doctor does or makes the assumption that in day of delivery he would be also in O-not 20.

The doctor porrekomendoval to me only one issledovanie-on kareotip, since as he said the basic problem at biohimicheskoj-in an embryos. How much or As far as I know. Besides a karyotype there are some more analyses on revealing genetic and imunnyyh factors (a HLA-identification, antifosfolipidnye antibodies, gemostaziogramma and so forth)

Whether as you schitate it is expedient to be surveyed so to say *quot; full OuOa??N*quot; or to listen to the doctor - to be limited to a karyotype and to start the -report.

boris
I have already answered your question in the pregoing report.