PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The biopsy endometrija - whether is necessary?

jdanovic
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

On US with dopplerom, made on March, 16th (17 day of a cycle), it was found out, that endometry is extremely non-uniform, 5-7, with linear zones of inspissation, it is more in the field of a bottom or fundus, the cavity is not expanded.

Myometrium homogeneous, walls symmetric

The sizes 55*41*50

SHejka uteruses without features

EHOPRIZNAKI: an endometritis, a pathology of vessels of a uterus it is not revealed.

The diagnosis: an endometriosis of a uterus.

Before treatment of the enterococci which have been found out at bakposeve in a vagina has been spent, and also has been followed a policy of therapy by results of analyses of a blood on immune and interferonovyj statuses (immunofan, aktovegin, vobenzim, tarivid, difljukan, suppositories Betadin, Atsilakt)

I am going to on EKO, heard, that procedure of a biopsy endometrija is very informative. Whether she is necessary to me? The Doctor has appointed or nominated only repeated US to 3-8 day of a cycle to look or see presence (absence) of polyps. And can go another by and at once make a biopsy?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Irina.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. jdanovic!

The described ultrasonic attributes (the Myometrium homogeneous, walls symmetric) in any way *quot; on?OO?n*quot; with the final diagnosis (an endometriosis of a uterus). In svzjai with it or this at me vonikajut doubts in a correctness of the -conclusion.

Can it is meaningful spend one more -research at other expert.

That kasetsja informativnosti biopsies endometrija at hr. An endometritis it is valid so. Hr. ndometrit is a histological diagnosis, i.e. to put it or him it is possible only at research edometrija under a microscope.