PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spermogramma. I understand nothing.

Lesik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear experts!

Help or Assist, please to decipher spermogrammu the husband. It has been made for the first time a month ago. The occurring with the gynecologist only in 3 weeks, would be desirable to learn or find out somewhat quicker in what problemma. I have in turn passed or have in turn taken place series of runs: US of a uterus and more one US with injection of a solution. The result to me is known under the first analysis: an insignificant myoma in a muscle; under preliminary statements of the gynecologist permeability and all rest in norm or rate. In marriage or spoilage 2 years, we are not protected. There was an abortion in 18 years. Whether tell or say, please, there are disturbances and how much or as far as they are serious? In advance to you it is grateful.

SPERMOGRAMMA

Volume - 2,8 ml

Vid-normal

Aggljuminaty - are absent

-in the whole cells/ml - 100 000

PH-8,0

Density (viscosite) - normal

Mar test:.

-in leucocytes/ml - 100

MOBILITY

-in spermatozoons: 9,400 million/ml

Studying of mobility: the first hour the sixth hour

Normal 25 % of 10 %

Abnormal 10 % of 10 %

Motionless 65 % of 80 %

Viability - 75 %

SPERMOTSITOGRAMMA

Percent or Interest of normal spermatozoons - 40 %

Anomalies of a head (%)

Refined, extended - 12

Microcephaluses - 7

Macrocephaluses-.

Bifurcation-.

Wrong - 10

Lys and * 233; es-.

Anomalies of an intermediate part (%)

Restes (rest) cytoplasm. - 2

Angulations - 19

Anomalies of a tail (%)

Absence-.

Short-.

Curtailed or Turned (enroule) - 10

Double-.

Bacteriological research of a semen

* the analysis after a staining: absence of microbial flora (flore microbienne d and * 233; celable)

* Development in usual and specific medium: absence patogenov (germes pathog and * 232; nes)

* in special medium on a mycoplasma: absence of a mycoplasma (Mycoplasma hominis);

Presence Ur and * 233; aplasma ur and * 233; alyticum (10 4/ml)

I am sorry for bad translation or transfer, but to me it seems, that not clear to the simple inhabitant terms, to you will seem obvious. Yours faithfully, Alain.

Lesik
My husband has ceased rosti (body height has stopped) in 11-12 years. To him operation on an injection of any preparation has been successfully spent (I assume, that chemistry), details I do not own; for me it is special value or meaning;importance had no. At present to the husband 31 years, its or his body height of 168 sm...

Melnichenko
Lesik if your husband has ceased to grow in 11 years, but its or his body height of 168 sm, means, he QUICKLY grew till 11 years. *quot; operations on an injection *quot; the preparation does not happen on the Earth in general.

The problem is broken into 2 parts - certain \ a constitutional deviation or rejection in prepubertate \ the childhood (?) - for the expert of 15 mines of conversation and survey to understand a situation \problem was earlier, and, having formulated it or her in medical terms to facilitate in the further the decision of all able to be problems, and the decision of a today's problem or task of posterity (I correctly understand a situation?)

Lesik
Dear professor Melnichenko G.A., I do not know medicine and is not familiar with the authentic diagnosis of the husband in prepubertalnom the period. I ask the application if my statements have seemed to you ridiculous. I ask only to help or assist to me to understand parameters spermogrammy. And to the husband and the truth in 11 years has been made a nyxis. And as he said - hormonal substance (i.e. for me is a chemistry). But it is of secondary importance, and I you ask to not complicate myself its or his discussion. Once again I am sorry for admissible errors. Yours faithfully, Alain.

Melnichenko
Alain, it is very ashamed for me, that I complicate you, but in fact the husband could have certain hormonal problems, which inheritance \ which consequences can be discussed. As there are distinct ways of the decision of a problem, I have dared to interfere with your conversation with andrologom. I Apologize.

Lesik
I with you agree. All matters, only therefore I and have made this addition. You not in which measure do not complicate me. On the contrary, thanks for interest to my question. The logic prompts me, whether that all over again it is necessary to know there are serious deviations or rejections on spermogramme and only then to search for interrelation with current or previous diseases. Probably I am mistaken. Yours faithfully, Alain

Lesik
Well here, I as am usual all have incorrectly understood... I Bring explanatories: the husband till 2 years of dews normally, and then its or his body height was slowed down, and in 12 years its or his body height made 129 sm, and weight of 30 kg. He has passed or has taken place inspection, and within 2 years (with 12 up to 14) to him stuck hormones: first each 3 days, then everyone 2, and at last daily. Result - in 14 years: body height of 145,5 sm, weight of 35 kg. And more, here 20 years suffers an allergy on fine insects and poplar down.

Dear doctors, give, please, an explanation on spermogramme. All this very much disturbs me.

Yours faithfully and hope for a fast reply, Alain.

Lesik
Dear moderators! I ask you to close this subject (to read to remove), since advantage or benefit of it or her and of you any. The diagnosis is simple as 2x2: the Oligospermatism. Thanks for attention. Successful continuation. Alain.

Melnichenko
Dear Lesik!

You are right, seldom it is possible to receive the reasonable information from the doctor, especially at correspondence consultation if to demand the answer only on one question and to forbid to express as a whole a situation. MOREOVER, your interdiction for discussion of a problem as a whole could be connected, for example, with an available interdiction of the husband for discussion of the general or common problem by you - and, expressing more full, I could get in complex or difficult position from the point of view of medical ethics - your husband formally DID NOT GIVE me is right to speak with you about set available (pay attention for a while) at it or him of problems.

In even more complex or difficult position there were andrologi-you have forbidden to me to discuss a problem and demanded from them cleanly formal conclusion - but you receive this conclusion without effort simply on the basis of mechanical calculation at internal consultation.

Moreover, in the further it was found out, that clinical displays was earlier at your spouse are directly opposite described by you, that speaks about rather approximate report up to you problems.

T.o, on deontologicheskim, legal (the place of your residing provides much more scrupulous supervision of the legal party or side of medicine), to joint reasons to respond to your inquiry in more details, than *quot; problems are not reduced only to changes actually spermogrammy, and it would be reasonable to discuss all aspects of health of your spouse, in view of earlier received danh on internal consultation of the doctor *quot; inconveniently, and this answer has already been given.

Lesik
Dear professor Melnichenko G.A.!

I the person consecutive only therefore it was necessary for me to understand with spermogrammoj.

-you have forbidden to me to discuss a problem and demanded from them cleanly formal conclusion - but you receive this conclusion without effort simply on the basis of mechanical calculation at internal consultation.

You are right, only formal conclusion was necessary for me. Global discussion of the general or common status of an organism at a forum seems to me impossible. For this purpose consultation not the virtual expert is obligatory.

About an interdiction you are mistaken. The second year I try to speak on another's to me tongue and to understand it or him. I do not argue, I have acted or arrived incorrectly: first has written to a forum how has understood it initially (2 years ago), and has then gone to find out from the husband as it actually was. The husband does not hide any information, is never simple he gave value or meanings;importance happened.

And here yesterday, having visited or attended the gynecologist, I at last have learned or have found out *quot; cleanly formal ?a???N??N*quot;. Naturally I am not going to to stop on reached or achieved. The whole series of runs, but now from the husband, and probably operation are necessary still. I fine understand, that a short problemmy not in spermogramme, she only consequence or investigation....

Thanks for your interest to mine voprsu.

Yours faithfully, Lesik