PDA

Просмотр полной версии : QUESTION

sklimova
01.09.2004, 19:30
Through what time after laparo and hysteroscopies (excision of a polyp and check of permeability of pipes) it is possible to start to conduct a sexual life to go in for sports and for a drive on a bicycle?:confused:

Today 13 day after operation, I have a little worked in a garden and a belly-button nachil to bleed.:mad:

It is necessary to go to the doctor, or not?:eek:

Thankful in advance for the answer:)

boris
Uv. sklimova!

You already have by practical consideration established or installed, that with exercise stresses you have hurried.

Usually more strict restrictions are pertinent in the first month after the spent operative measure.

Presence of complaints, naturally is an occasion for the reference or manipulation to the doctor.

sklimova
Boris, many thanks for attention to a question and for the answer.:)

I last night was at the doctor, he has told or said, that no trouble, but at the same time has been surprised, that ranka bleeds later almost two weeks after a laparoscopy. He has surprised me that has advised me as it is possible osnovatelnee to wash ranku with water.:confused: Ranka *quot; ?oN?an*quot;, and after douche last night again bleeded. Share, please, your opinion. I should wet now a wound, or all the same it is necessary to allow to her to dry up time?

boris
Uv. sklimova!

I cannot give purpose or appointment in absentia.: (

It is necessary for you to carry out prescriptions of your doctor.

B.Kamenetsky