PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hepatitis with and sterility or barrenness

polars
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear doctor! To me of 30 years. Gynecologic diagnoz-an external endometriosis 3, an adenomyosis, hr. An adnexitis, sterility or barrenness 1.

Situation such: after unsuccessful 7 years or summer treatments of sterility or barrenness (antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy, then a laparoscopy and 6 monthly reception nemestrana) in 2003 have decided to do or make EKO. By preparation at me have revealed a hepatitis (a weak degree of activity, a fibrosis 2) In current of year received treatment on a hepatitis, unfortunately without result. Questions:

Whether 1 Can With aggravate a hepatitis a situation on sterility or barrenness (I ask as by preparation to EKO that has been raised or increased what (unfortunately I do not remember) a hormone and the doctor has told or said that its or his quantity or amount is connected with function of a liver and at its or his rising stimulation of an ovulation of m. is not effective) .esli so that that with it or this it is possible to make?

2 Now I expect 6 monthly period of the termination or ending of treatment of a hepatitis. Whether I can already pass or already take place now what either researches or analyses what to not lose time, considering that I was not engaged in sterility or barrenness 1.5 years? (EKO will be not in the city)

3 What the report predpochtittelnee to use in my situation,

Whether 4 are necessary gepatoprotektory up to and during the report and if yes that what?

5 And as procedure EKO will affect or have an effect a status of a liver)

If it will help or assist than, I the doctor.

About respect .polina.

Melnichenko
polina, yours TTG (TSH)

boris
Uv. polars!

Whether 1 Can With aggravate a hepatitis a situation on sterility or barrenness (I ask as by preparation to EKO that has been raised or increased what (unfortunately I do not remember) a hormone and the doctor has told or said that its or his quantity or amount is connected with function of a liver and at its or his rising stimulation of an ovulation of m. is not effective) .esli so that that with it or this it is possible to make?

Specify please about what level of a hormone there is a speech?

2 Now I expect 6 monthly period of the termination or ending of treatment of a hepatitis. Whether I can already pass or already take place now what either researches or analyses what to not lose time, considering that I was not engaged in sterility or barrenness 1.5 years? (EKO will be not in the city)

First of all this biochemical blood analysis which will allow to estimate or appreciate a status of a liver for today.

3 What the report predpochtittelnee to use in my situation,

Hr. The hepatitis is not considered or examined;surveyed as the indication in a choice of this or that report of stimulation

Whether 4 are necessary gepatoprotektory up to and during the report and if yes that what?

This question to you is necessary for discussing with the therapist.

5 And as procedure EKO will affect or have an effect a status of a liver) If it will help or assist than I the doctor.

Carrying out of procedure probably only at absence of contraindications. Application by Gonadotropinum can cause or call one of complications - SGJA (a syndrome of hyperstimulation of ovaries), that can be accompanied by an exacerbation hr. A hepatitis.

polars
Dear doctors, thanks for attention to my problems.

Galina Afanasevna, TTG on 11 month terapiii 2.7, any more did not check. Now 1.5 months from the termination or ending of treatment. But last month disturbs *quot; sensation ?NOni?Ooa*quot;

In the field of a neck. Probably it is necessary to repeat TTG and US to make?

2 Boris Kamenetsky:

Has lifted now analyses year davnosti-it there was Oestradiolum on 5 day of a cycle 213. Retook twice. It matters?

I supervise biochemistry every month, transaminases keep at the top border of norm or rate so was and before treatment. I have in view of it is not necessary for me to make already now (EKO we plan on ijul-August) what nibud scheduled inspections on gynecology, for example gistero skopiju, hormones what to be in time podkorregirovat till the summer or I hurry events and this all is done or made directly ahead of EKO?

? The test for immunologic compatibility still or even interests, whether he is necessary? To us it or him never did or made.

Under the report a question: as me focused on the short report (the gynecologist motivates with decrease of a hormonal load by a liver as I have understood) and at an endometriosis as I have understood according to your site better long?

Whether about gepatoprotektorov-excuse a question not absolutely precisely _ will damage or injure;hurt gepatoprotektory to the report?

Yours faithfully polina.

boris
Has lifted now analyses year davnosti-it there was Oestradiolum on 5 day of a cycle 213. Retook twice. It matters? Definition of a level of this hormone really matters at differential diagnostics of some statuses. For you it not essentially.

I supervise biochemistry every month, transaminases keep at the top border of norm or rate so was and before treatment. I have in view of it is not necessary for me to make already now (EKO we plan on ijul-August) what nibud scheduled inspections on gynecology, for example gistero skopiju, hormones what to be in time podkorregirovat till the summer or I hurry events and this all is done or made directly ahead of EKO? From the data resulted or brought by you I do not find indications for additional diagnostic interventions.

Still the test for immunologic compatibility interests, whether he is necessary? To us it or him never did or made. Carrying out of research on presence the AsAT and AfAt is necessary research.

Under the report a question: as me focused on the short report (the gynecologist motivates with decrease of a hormonal load by a liver as I have understood) and at an endometriosis as I have understood according to your site better long? On a site of clinic of such references is not present, however at an endometriosis the most preferable is just the so-called long report.

Whether about gepatoprotektorov-excuse a question not absolutely precisely _ will damage or injure;hurt gepatoprotektory to the report? No.

Melnichenko
TTG it is better to make