PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AI or eko-????

orla
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

Would like to consult about the further treatment. We have made 3 attempts of AI which have ended unsuccessfully. Now we begin 4 attempt.

The doctor speaks that if also she unsuccessful it is meaningful to do or make that IKSI, he bases or founds;establishes it on spermogramme the husband (OAT-Syndrom?). Please comment spermogrammy (below). Whether it is possible or probable as that to survey the husband, what to find out why bad results and how that it to cure? Whether has sense to do or make still attempts of an insemination? Whether has sense still to check up me, if yes, what exactly?

Many thanks!

spermogramma 1:

e?-in 2.0 ml

Concentration in 1 - 35

pH - 9

Colliquation - 5 mines

Mobility

Fast progressive 17 %

Slow 11 %

Motionless - 72 %

Viability of 71 %

Morphology (pat.formy) 84 %

-----------------------------------------

spermogramma 2:

e?-in 4.5 ml

Concentration in 1 29

pH - 8,1

Colliquation - 55 mines

Mobility of 35 %

Fast progressive 5 %

Slow progressive 20 %

Movement on a place - 10 %

Motionless - 65 %

Morphology (pat.formy) 90 %

boris
Uv. orla!

Whether it is possible or probable as that to survey the husband, what to find out why bad results and how that it to cure?

With this question it is better to address to andrologam.

Whether has sense to do or make still attempts of an insemination?

At parameters spermogrammy, resulted or brought below (if application of a semen of the donor is not considered or examined;surveyed) AI it is not shown.

Whether has sense still to check up me, if yes, what exactly?

The plan of additional inspection in many respects depends on what of procedures to you plan to spend, and also volume of already spent inspection.

orla
Many thanks for the answer.

As I already wrote the Doctor plans to spend +, but about any inspections of conversation was not. The only thing that to me did or made it took a blood on the hormonal analysis. About inspections he speaks, that it be no point to do or make and waste time them, when and so it is visible in what a problem (bad spermogrammy).

Here I also thought to consult on the bill of checks, hochetsja in fact, what both pregnancy has passed or has taken place normally and the child was healthy (if there will be a positive take after EKO). What could you advise in such situation?

Thanks.

boris
Uv orla!

I repeatedly resulted or brought standard volume of inspection at a forum. Look or see here (http: // forums./showthread.php? t=8252*amp; highlight = % CA%F0%EE%EC%E5 + % E2%FB%F8%E5%EF%E5%F0%E5%F7%E8%F1%EB%E5%ED%ED%EE%E3 %EE + % EF%E5%F0%E5%E4 + % EF%F0%EE%E2%E5%E4%E5%ED%E8%E5%EC + % EF%F0%EE%F6%E5%E4%F3%F0%FB), however in each concrete case this volume can be changed.