PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Oestradiolum is lowered

sharki
01.09.2004, 19:30
Prompt please! It is not possible to become pregnant, it is or are not protected 2 years. Abortions and pregnancy was not earlier. Has begun inspection in paid clinic. It is found out Ureoplazma (positive) and biovary /-960, and a floor of year back nothing was. Whether it is possible or probable at a cystitis? I do not think what is it is the reason of sterility or barrenness. Has handed over analyses on hormones, all parameters in norm or rate except for one: Oestradiolum 97 ??y/l, norm or rate 128-620. Whether lowered Oestradiolum can to be the reason of sterility or barrenness?

boris
Has handed over analyses on hormones, all parameters in norm or rate except for one: Oestradiolum 97 ??y/l, norm or rate 128-620. Whether lowered Oestradiolum can to be the reason of sterility or barrenness?

Informativnost this hormone in given sitautsii it is minimal.

Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend adequate treatment. Naturally, at revealing any pathology both from the husband, and from the wife, this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband (it is desirable to spend first of all):

1. spermogramma + the ?aO-TEST in view of 3-5 days of continence

2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger

3. A karyotype, mikrodeletsionnyj analysis AZF of locuses Y of a chromosome (AZFa, AZFb, AZFc)/on pokazanijam/

4. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate (under indications)

Inspection of the wife:

1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes (a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy)

2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Testosteron-Depotum, 3, 4, TTG (under indications) for 2-5 day of a cycle: Progesteronum and Prolactinum for 19-21 day of a cycle.

3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies

4. The conclusions of narrow experts (under indications)

5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

6. Inspection on a virus of simple herpes, a cytomegaly, a toxoplasmosis, a rubella (under indications)

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if this procedure is planned), (group of a blood and a Rh factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on and/O to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood +, smears series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure are appointed or nominated to flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

sharki
Thanks for your attention to my problem!

:1. nothing finds out US in me and under indications it's OK, whether it is possible to draw a conclusion that I do not have solderings and permeability normal, or the laparoscopy can show it only? My doctor, having looked or seen results of US has told or said that solderings at me are not present, and yet did not appoint or nominate the given procedure.

2. Whether competently to appoint or nominate treatment of a clamidiosis if the analysis method PTSR has found out nothing, and under the analysis of a blood the high credit 1/128 has been found out. Whether It is possible to draw only on a high credit a conclusion what I am sick of a clamidiosis, or it should is offered to me to hand over additional analyses?

Thanks.

Informativnost this hormone in given sitautsii it is minimal.

Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend adequate treatment. Naturally, at revealing any pathology both from the husband, and from the wife, this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband (it is desirable to spend first of all):

1. spermogramma + the ?aO-TEST in view of 3-5 days of continence

2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger

3. A karyotype, mikrodeletsionnyj analysis AZF of locuses Y of a chromosome (AZFa, AZFb, AZFc)/on pokazanijam/

4. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate (under indications)

Inspection of the wife:

1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes (a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy)

2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Testosteron-Depotum, 3, 4, TTG (under indications) for 2-5 day of a cycle: Progesteronum and Prolactinum for 19-21 day of a cycle.

3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies

4. The conclusions of narrow experts (under indications)

5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

6. Inspection on a virus of simple herpes, a cytomegaly, a toxoplasmosis, a rubella (under indications)

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if this procedure is planned), (group of a blood and a Rh factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on and/O to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood +, smears series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure are appointed or nominated to flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

boris
1. nothing finds out US and under indications it's OK, whether it is possible to draw a conclusion that I do not have solderings and permeability normal, or the laparoscopy can show it only?

The most objective information in this case will give laparoskopicheskoe research. Opportunities of ultrasonic research in this situation are limited.

2. Whether competently to appoint or nominate treatment of a clamidiosis if the analysis method PTSR has found out nothing, and under the analysis of a blood the high credit 1/128 has been found out. Whether It is possible to draw only on a high credit a conclusion what I am sick of a clamidiosis, or it should is offered to me to hand over additional analyses?

Probably the doctor has also others (to which you have not paid attention) the reasons for acceptance of the final decision and purpose or appointment of treatment. If you my opinion in such (disputable) situation I would recommend to spend crop on a chlamydia interests.