PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council of the expert is necessary

naksus
01.09.2004, 19:30
Seven years ago I was treated for sterility or barrenness. Treatment as then it seemed to me, has passed or has taken place successfully. At us the child was born, pregnancy passed or took place normally. Doctors warned, that after that I shall begin beremennet very much often and it is necessary to be protected, but to be protected to me it was not necessary, as it has appeared, that after sorts or labors at me the level of hormones has again gone down, there is no ovulation. And we with the husband very much would like to give birth to the second child. The gynecologist-endocrinologist at whom I was treated, does not advise to pass or take place the same course of treatment (the course of nyxes HG and reception klostilbegida) and advises to address to other doctor.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
The gynecologist-endocrinologist at whom I was treated, does not advise to pass or take place the same course of treatment (the course of nyxes HG and reception klostilbegida) and advises to address to other doctor.

It is quite natural. Very much often the same problem or task can be solved in the different ways.

Unique question: And except for change of the doctor, the gynecologist-endocrinologist has made still any purposes or appointments, researches???