PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Polycystosis, anovulation

JUlyonka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. To me 24 years. We with the husband very much want the child. I always had an irregular cycle, the delay could be till 3 months. The polycystosis of ovaries, giperandrogenija, normogonadotropnaja a failure of ovaries, an anovulation, sterility or barrenness is diagnosed.

For 7 day of a cycle handed over hormones

- 7,40 ?N/L

- 6,90 ?N/L

-Prolactinum 695,70/

- F-test 15,00 pmol

For 20 day of a cycle

-Prolactinum 428,26 ??N/l

-Progesteronum 2,47 ???y/l (the same level and in the previous cycles)

US on 7 d.ts. Has shown a weak expression of phase transformation. The right ovary 4,5-2,5-1,9 has ripened more than 10 follicles on periphery. The left ovary 4,4-2,8-1,7 analogichenoj structures or frames. 4,6-3,6-4,4, a myometrium non-uniform,

Uzi for 24 day of a cycle (reception utrozhestana with 17 d.)

Uterus 4,9-4,1-4,8 the Myometrium of homogeneous structure or frame

Endometry 0 (the sm, homogeneous structure or frame, without precise phase

Transformations.

The right ovary 4,5-2,7 Strom raised or increased ehogennosti, in raised or increased

Volume. A capsule utolshchena. Soderdit 9-10 cavitary follicles

In diameter 0,5-0,7.

The left ovary 4,3-2,7, similar structure or frame, the maximal follicle

In diameter 0,8 see

Thus handed over analyses on a thyroid gland

- antibodies 5,36 ?N/ML

- 2,64 ??N/l

- And/O to TG 304,30 ?N/ML

US has revealed a uniform pathology. The thyroid gland is typically located, ehostruktura homogeneous, normal ehoplotnosti. The right share of 1,7-1,6-3,9 sm, the left share 1,5-1,2-3,9, an isthmus 0,2. Total amount of a gland 9,1. Thus to me have appointed or nominated a L-thyroxine (motivated with deficiency of weight - body height 164, weight 47 though such constitution at me hereditary) and have told or said, that with shchitovidkoj that's all right.

After delivery of these analyses the doctor has appointed or nominated a vitamin therapy during 3 months + with 17 on 27 put reception utrozhestana. But it has not helped or assisted.

Now the doctor advises in the beginning to do or make a laparoscopy, and then stimulation. And what your opinion?

Many thanks.

Melnichenko
*quot; thus to me have appointed or nominated a L-thyroxine (motivated with deficiency of weight - body height 164, weight 47 though such constitution at me hereditary) and have told or said, that with shchitovidkoj that's all right. *quot; is, perhaps, a record... To appoint or nominate left-thyroxine in communication or connection with depression of mass of a body.. Where such umeltsy are found?

boris
Uv. JUlyonka!

The anovulatory cycle really one of the reasons of sterility or barrenness, however it does not exclude presence of others. You speak nothing about genesial health of your husband.

Your doctor, apparently plans to specify the diagnosis, planning carrying out of a laparoscopy. It really is not bad, and planned research is one of the most informative.

JUlyonka
[QUOTE=boris] Uv. JUlyonka!

The anovulatory cycle really one of the reasons of sterility or barrenness, however it does not exclude presence of others. You speak nothing about genesial health of your husband.

Your doctor, apparently plans to specify the diagnosis, planning carrying out of a laparoscopy. It really is not bad, and planned research is one of the most informative. [/QUOT

In general the doctor by means of laporoskopii wishes to make notches on ovaries that after stimulation there could be an ootid, and that very thick stroma.

And here the husband at all did not send on inspection. Likely, it is necessary to make spermogrammu.

boris
And here the husband at all did not send on inspection. Likely, it is necessary to make spermogrammu. Probably. You in fact and fine understand it.