PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much attempts insemenatsii it is meaningful to repeat?

Sveta12345
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Buda it is grateful to dear doctors for the answer to the question.

To me of 30 years, to the husband 38.

2 years cannot become pregnant.

At the husband the semen by way of, neither at me, nor at it or him is not present latent what or other infections.

Laparoscopy and simultaneously with her carried out research of a uterus have shown permeability of pipes, but the polyp has been found out (is removed).

Hormonal level at me too completely in norm or rate (the blood handed over on hormones three times in different days of one cycle).

The ovulation at me too occurs or happens. (the US spent monitoring in three cycles)

Have made the test for compatibility, and the doctor probably reason that spermatozoons of the husband cease to move has told or said, that, or move on slime of a uterus absolutely slowly.

We have made three insemenatsii, unfortunately, unsuccessfully.

I am ready to continue and further attempt to become pregnant by means of insemenatsii.

How much such attempts it is meaningful to repeat?:confused:

And when it is necessary to stop and be solved on EKO?

Buda it is very grateful for professional opinion.

In advance thanks.:)

Koti
It is a pity, that and neotvetili on this question. He too very much excites me.

boris
It is a pity, that and neotvetili on this question. He too very much excites me. Apparently have not noticed. According to the literature - 3-6 cycles. At absence of effect tactics of treatment should be changed. My impression no more than 3 attempts.

Sveta12345
Thanks for the answer!