PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Boris!

5ljvbr
01.09.2004, 19:30
At the positive answer on menogon, pregnancy vse-has turned out. How much can be similar attempts if there are no cysts? Whether if to make month a respite to be saved effect on the previous cycle? Thanks.

boris
Whether if to make month a respite to be saved effect on the previous cycle? Thanks. I think, what yes.

5ljvbr
Dear Boris, good afternoon!

US on 5 d.ts. Shows simply a nightmare:

Lion. jaichnik-49*29 with fol 41*29, pravyj-91*85 with incl. 56,43,27,18,12

The status quite normal, does not hurt, does not disturb, but digits...... The Doctor suggests to accept Norcolutum with 16.. For 10 days and rest. 1. The rights the doctor in the purpose or appointment (hardly to trust completely after such)? 2. What my actions in the further?

boris
Uv. 5ljvbr!

It is impossible to correct or adjust treatment in absentia. If you have doubts/mistrust to your doctor probably it is meaningful to change a place of treatment.

5ljvbr
If you have doubts/mistrust to your doctor probably it is meaningful to change a place lechenija/

- The doctor, certainly, it is necessary to find another, but not now,

Who will correct mistakes or errors of another.....

Me your opinion in occasion of Norcolutum interests,

He will help or assist me????

Is, any output or exit from this situation?

I very much am afraid, that they is bursted also a liquid in an abdominal cavity it will appear.

In this situation of pregnancy to think it is not necessary on this cycle?

Thanks.

boris
Uv. 5ljvbr!

I can repeat only:

It is impossible in absentia to appoint @ correct or nominate @ correct;appoint @ adjust;nominate @ adjust treatment.

5ljvbr
Boris! Certainly I understand what not probably to cure the person on the Internet, but you unfortunately (how much or as far as I know) accept in the ST.-P.?! Excuse for importunity, but in any case... How you think my situation demands rest on OK? Or OK are not obligatory? In this cycle of hope for an ovulation is not present?