PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv.kollega () advise......

Страницы : [1] 2

Feodor
01.09.2004, 19:30
At the patient in spermogramme (V-6, 10 in 1-st ml, -1-2, active-40 %). Half a year massive ABT in occasion of trih- uretroprostatita, now the smear from a urethra and back has finished a secret of a prostate in .muzhchina body builds, without visible external changes.

What my further tactics? It is necessary to appoint or nominate vitamins, amino acids, biostimulators, resorptional, therapy and to wait when the spermatogenesis will be restored? To add gorm.preparaty? Costs or stands zdat a blood on T, E, LG, FSG, PRL?

microveda
At the patient in spermogramme (V-6, 10 in 1-st ml, -1-2, active-40 %). Half a year massive ABT in occasion of trih- uretroprostatita, now the smear from a urethra and back has finished a secret of a prostate in .muzhchina body builds, without visible external changes.

What my further tactics? It is necessary to appoint or nominate vitamins, amino acids, biostimulators, resorptional, therapy and to wait when the spermatogenesis will be restored? To add gorm.preparaty? Costs or stands zdat a blood on T, E, LG, FSG, PRL?

For the beginning explain, please, that such *quot; trih- OONOOO?OaO?Oa*quot;. It is very interesting to me. I think, you will not give up to me, Feodor, in my curiosity? And to the patient it will be not superfluous. Thanks.

Feodor
For the beginning explain, please, that such *quot; trih- OONOOO?OaO?Oa*quot;. It is very interesting to me. I think, you will not give up to me, Feodor, in my curiosity? And to the patient it will be not superfluous. Thanks.

I respond-at the reference or manipulation at the patient a poor or scanty discharge from a urethra in the mornings (grey-milk) color, in a smear-L-. zr, atypical trih. As by an enzyme immunoassay it is found out povysh a credit of immunoglobulins---G- stuff. To antibodies. At the same time I a prostate looked but the secret did not take, and has taken lish in the extremity or end of treatment of a urethritis (t.e.kogda separated from a urethra was not and were absent klin.dannye) in a secret-l-many or -a lot of;-much, .-was moderately.

Gdeto after after months datas of laboratory in (soskob and the secret of a prostate) (did not repeat) 2-3 spent therapies.

microveda
I respond-at the reference or manipulation at the patient a poor or scanty discharge from a urethra in the mornings (grey-milk) color, in a smear-L-. zr, atypical trih. As by an enzyme immunoassay it is found out povysh a credit of immunoglobulins---G- stuff. To antibodies. At the same time I a prostate looked but the secret did not take, and has taken lish in the extremity or end of treatment of a urethritis (t.e.kogda separated from a urethra was not and were absent klin.dannye) in a secret-l-many or -a lot of;-much, .-was moderately.

Gdeto after after months datas of laboratory in (soskob and the secret of a prostate) (did not repeat) 2-3 spent therapies.

I suggest to be more responsible or crucial before a reality and the more so before the patient. How much or As far as to me it is clear you, Feodor, treat? Or who in other case for you the colleague ()?

The matter is that your reports on any real situation, except for poor or scanty separated of a urethra in the mornings, do not speak. What is *quot; atypical OO?O*quot;? How antiserum capacities in a blood can specify a place of localization of infectious development Ch.trachomatis? If so will be further, I reserve the right to itself to ignore similar and to consider or count it as the unripe approach to the decision of a question.

Feodor
I suggest to be more responsible or crucial before a reality and the more so before the patient. How much or As far as to me it is clear you, Feodor, treat? Or who in other case for you the colleague ()?

The matter is that your reports on any real situation, except for poor or scanty separated of a urethra in the mornings, do not speak. What is *quot; atypical OO?O*quot;? How antiserum capacities in a blood can specify a place of localization of infectious development Ch.trachomatis? If so will be further, I reserve the right to itself to ignore similar and to consider or count it as the unripe approach to the decision of a question.

The ANSWER-Oo.nOO (the colleague-already as it it is not convenient to write that), at me even is not present words that to you to write on your answer to me. But nevertheless I shall repeat, at the patient skopicheski painting -dark blue and on romanovskomu-u???N onarudeny atipicheskie Trichomonases from urethral separated. And PTSR etogozhe separated it was not spent.

Also it is not necessary in any case to ignore similar, it in fact first of all is not joint!!!!!!!!!!

microveda
The ANSWER-Oo.nOO (the colleague-already as it it is not convenient to write that), at me even is not present words that to you to write on your answer to me. But nevertheless I shall repeat, at the patient skopicheski painting -dark blue and on romanovskomu-u???N onarudeny atipicheskie Trichomonases from urethral separated. And PTSR etogozhe separated it was not spent.

Also it is not necessary in any case to ignore similar, it in fact first of all is not joint!!!!!!!!!!

As I have not received the affirmative answer to a question on how to understand *quot; trih- OONOOO?OaO?O*quot;, I shall allow and further to myself freely and responsibly or crucially to express ideas at a debatable forum, especially, if these ideas will lead to the real order of things.

And so, what at you are that proof, that *quot; at the patient skopicheski painting -dark blue and on romanovskomu-u???N onarudeny atipicheskie Trichomonases from urethral OnN?nN?u*quot;. Discussion is a dispute. I have the right to disagree with your opinion because I have quite demonstrative material and is really interesting to me what I yet poznal. Or it is joint your way and from your consent to speak patients about Trichomonases and *quot; trih- OONOOO?OaO?OaO*quot;? You ask the answer to the question. And 10 million/ml spermatozoons can and not? You wish to meet with approval, that *quot; trih- OONOOO?OaO?O*quot; to be treated 2-3 months? Me it is not necessary to name the colleague, my environment consists of the colleagues for the beginning having little - honour and honesty. You have begun a subject and should know that write. If I do not believe that happen *quot; trih- OONOOO?OaO?OU*quot; And lechatsja for 3 months what proofs of the confidence at you is.

In a smear painted by the above-stated method, it is possible to see everything, everything but as look or appear *quot; aO????UN*quot; Trichomonases? How it is possible to adhere antiserum capacities to a prostate and a urethra? Here my questions. If you do not have on them answer mine to you advice or council, Feodor, be ready to give in due course legal reports on the done job in the event that the patient really believes you, and receives one disappointment. I ask to not accept personally, my report in a subject of discussion. Probably not one you such. Or I do not understand something? I Ask me to teach. All kind.

Feodor
With you in many respects it agree. The diagnosis is established or installed on the basis of datas of laboratory which to me were given by laboratory. (concerning Trichomonases) (atipicheskie it means not classics where they greater or big, mobile, flagellas are visible, etc.), it besides agree that such trihu it is possible to confuse easily with letskotsitom.

Concerning ?oa-TOO with you it agree, but and if was not the PIF iptsr that how to diagnose the center? There where I live not each person in a status to dare to pass or take place that inspection what I consider or count necessary.

Course of treatment trihi 2-3 mes, for myself I explain presence in the nature of polyrefractory or polyresistant Trichomonases as well as any dr.bakteri (elementary) .da, has recollected, bak.posev was-is negative.

Well and if it is possible share that of that to me it is yet fated poznat in trihomonadno- processes. I shall be very grateful.

Prompt how to improve a spermatogenesis!!!!! 11

microveda
Good, we shall leave trihomoniaz and a clamidiosis on conscience of laboratory assistants. I had an opinion, that such diagnoses as *quot; trih- OONOOO?OaO?O*quot; laboratory assistants or doctors write on the basis of data with *quot; directory ?ON?n*quot;. In the Ukrainian tongue *quot; ?ON?n*quot; - the ceiling means, has looked or seen in a ceiling and has written. And when you ask whence in general such probably, always and everyone specify the answer on *quot; woman Galju*quot;, and *quot; woman Galja*quot; in general sunflower seeds in the market sells, she does or makes analyses for the working experience and about pension thinking.

As to a spermatogenesis, here again beliefs *quot; to woman Gale*quot; from laboratory is not present. That I shall advise. For the beginning to explain to the patient that continence from an ejaculation though for 5-7 days if can and 10 is necessary.

My personal experience speaks, that such continence very essentially influences quantity or amount of spermatozoons in an investigated or a researched material. There were cases when the quantity or amount increased or was enlarged in some times concerning continence in 1-3 days. Observed cases vyrazhenoj oligospermatisms after an antibioticotherapia. Then in due course the spermatogenesis renewed.

Further it will be necessary to place a droplet of an ejaculate on subject glass, to cover cover or integumentary steklyshkom, to put augmentation of a microscope in 500 times and otfotografirovat some pictures from different fields of vision. Too to do with the dried up and painted droplet of an ejaculate. Pictures to place in the report at this forum. And further, conversation will be worthy and fair, that it is necessary to true doctors. And so we shall subtilize crafty with a view of self-advertisement. All kind, success, yours faithfully... (advertising is forbidden):)

Feodor
In the given answer nakonetsto the native and warm urological lexicon has sounded so to hold.

Spermogrammy zdano 2 with an interval of 3 weeks, keeping all rules of preparation of the patient. In my practice I too nabljudalvyrazhennuju an oligospermatism at-th last a course of specific antituberculous or antitubercular therapy (i.e. 5 ABP 6-8 successively) but there gdeto through 4-5 mes all was restored, and in the given situation does not want. On the bill of photos of an ejaculate I shall contact a stalemate. Anatomists at them honey. The equipment it allows, can and it will turn out. I shall soon inform data of hormones of a blood on IFA.Udachi.

microveda
Here so I consider or count quantity or amount of spermatozoons by means of chamber Gorjaeva (1), but it is possible and without the chamber on simple subject glass (2) then by means of the program the size of a square of the chamber is transferred or carried on a plane of a picture (3) and we consider or count quantity or amount in a greater square with multiplication on certain koefitsient. To me interestingly other variants. I ask me to clarify, how still it is possible to consider or count? I heard about any counters without observation of the expert - fill in an ejaculate and after a while pushs out result on a paper. Any even overseas devices were offered in our market by every possible merchants. But I did not penetrate into their short.

All kind, yours faithfully...

microveda
It is possible without the chamber then it is considered or counted by means of the program.

microveda
And in such a way the program considers or counts quantity or amount in certain the size a square, learning or finding out on morphology all spematozoidy. Some rearrangements of a square in different variants - are received average quantity or amount.

Even such quality place, Feodor, your variant. Then also collective nature any to appear, we shall be precisely confident the certain quantity or amount of spermatozoons, instead of the conclusion *quot; women Gali*quot;. I in due course shall show you *quot; O????UN*quot; Trichomonases and chlamydias from a urethra of men, and you to me *quot; aO????UN*quot;. Have agreed? All kind.:)

TREE
I shall add a picture from the book. On meniju the author, fingers specify atypical Trichomonases. The author and a source I shall name hardly later. It is interesting to hear your opinion about represented.

Dr.
And without pictures to not understand in any way?:eek:

microveda
When in 1836 Done for the first time has informed on an interesting microlife which he observed under a microscope and has been so surprised seen, that has exclaimed: and quot; What is this moustached iU?a*quot;. After that the scientific brotherhood has tried to bring its or his knowledge of frameworks *quot; normative ?N???*quot; and this microlife have named a Trichomonas (*quot; OO?O?*quot;-short moustaches if it is inexact, I ask to specify).

Therefore for me the knowledge about Trichomonases is based on precise criteria on which it is possible to approve or confirm about these microorganisms.

On the objects specified by fingers there are no precise criteria about which someone, except for the author can approve or confirm, what is it a Trichomonas. I with the same success can approve or confirm, what is it mononukleary, epithelial cells (basal) and more everything, everything (*quot; gol on an invention O?OOa*quot;). That prevents to make to this author a native preparation and precisely to be defined or determined Trichomonases it or not. What for these all painting and bracings? After drying Trichomonases and their bracings they can have the form of all spectrum of human imagination, but in a native status of a Trichomonas are Trichomonases. And if someone in due course will see the Madonna in the dried up preparation, I shall not cease to be surprised.

Explain to me, please, dear knowing, what for you paint Trichomonases, what for you razkladyvaete them on molekuli, atoms, sites of DNA? Whom do you deceive? Itself? That do or make it so that people were not treated for yours *quot; authoritative ??????NO?Ooa*quot;. But remember one - the God not fraer and on the sly you umie will be pererostat in a folly (an example of one *quot; vsemirnoizvestnogo ?N??U*quot; approving or confirming that Trichomonases are not that other as onkokletki).

Here one *quot; woman Galja*quot; in general declares on the whole city, that she sees Trichomonases method Folja, and *quot; grandfather Panas*quot; by means of ramok supersensitive diagnoses all and Trichomonases including. Recently he has declared, that already priony sees. Here so at us. And at you?

microveda
And without pictures to not understand in any way?:eek:

And without pictures and aliens of the swine, mozh it they direct decay at some our patients and at us, moulded, nothing turns out in treatment of sterility or barrenness. And that all Trichomonases, chlamydias, herpes, cytomegaloviruses. In China birth rate, and all of us in general constrain about bacteria. On pictures a reality, and in words everything, except for those.

Pay attention, dear Dr, treatment for sterility or barrenness is expected by the patient. And if to advise dear Feodor to treat the veal manure, or morning mochej the baby of the boy (girl), the dried up powder from bones of the rats who have died in a full moon, obnimaniem trees, reading of a mantra for the dear guru and more every possible courses of treatment from man's sterility or barrenness and absence of a high-grade spermatogenesis, on what bases of all this?

Also there is a natural question, and what real situation? Unless pictures do not display realost, or in a basis of a reality there are conclusions on firm, with three press or seals, the form of the laboratorian *quot; women Gali*quot;???

TREE
[QUOTE]

microveda

Svishcheva T.J.'s book *quot; the Atlas of blood cells and parasites ?N?oNa*quot;, you are right.

The signature says (literally):

Hematologists: Promyelocytes (at the upper right) and uzkoplazmennye lymphocytes.

The author: *quot; O??N??OU*quot; and *quot; uzkoplazmennye ???o?OU*quot;, left in a blood as a result of decomposition of a tumour onkobolnogo during treatment by a chemotherapy, are amebiform and tsistopodobnye Trichomonases. Band and -nuclear leucocytes attack Trichomonases.

Pictures in the atlas not better quality.

Here still a photo, an atypical Trichomonas with *quot; ?uOO?a??*quot;.

microveda
I do not have words when I see similar caricatures and parodies to Trichomonases in a smear of a blood. But also for this thanks. Even in a blood vision *quot; ONni?*quot;. Now that's something like it!!! I am ready to give to the author of this fornication all volume of the mail boxes for one, that uvidit locomotar function of these or it dzhgutikov. Why the author for belief of the uninitiated inhabitant spends bracing an investigated or a researched material??? What prevents to see nativ??? Look or See at relative volume of a nuclear material inside of a cell. What for it is so much it or him to a Trichomonas? The polymorphism of this nuclear material and its or his quantity or amount specify a leucocyte. Why three, instead of four flagellas??? Why they such small???

Yes!!! Here it is imagination. I would like to meet on pages of this forum the author such *quot; i?OnnN?Ooa*quot; and rassmejatsja to him it is direct to face. I shall not begin in general about the mechanism of the molecular pathogenesis caused by development and interaction among themselves of parasitic cells as even close there is no real video, a-photographic material at *quot; Ooa?aN?u*quot; the author about it or this, but *quot; iO?OO*quot; on trays in a underground *quot; up to koloru up to oUiOO*quot;. Look or see at the maintenance or contents and a status of pavor in which to be the author of this all pisjanija. Unless it is a parameter of the confident comprehension of a material? It is a parameter of degradation of the person from humanity up to an animal (to attempt, have a sleep, a coitus and protection). Look or see on sposorov this author and patrons. Where they now??? Why time has thrown out them on boondocks of life??? The list of my questions can not have the termination or ending, but set them here without presence of it or this *quot; O?N?u*quot; All the same, that in a pool to shout.

But the mass psychosis is infectious. Many doctors then months, and even decades poisoned or persecuted with Metronidazolum trustful inquiring patients from so-called *quot; O????U*quot; in an oncology. Nonsense what. I am ready to act or arrive even on pages of this forum on honour and advantage. If such knowledge cost or stand something and the author is ready to be responsible for the knowledge financially I immediately too shall thank financially it or him for it. It will be made only under one condition - on konu a table two should lay stopochki *quot; ??i??UO*quot;, what hardness - it is unimportant. If I shall receive all answers to the questions, washing stopochka peredvinetsja on the party or side of the author. But if the author will not give the confident answers then him pridetsja to move the stopochku in my party or side.

I consider or count it decent or considerable and I as eternal the servant and the pupil it is ready to pay for worthy knowledge, under one condition, that this knowledge have the price.

Therefore, dear, TREE, mine to you advice or council: and quot; be less conducted on empty, nothing costing or standing conclusions, they will result or bring you in anywhere and all this *quot; ?N?ON?n*quot; it is not necessary lomannogo uO?a*quot;. Once again I shall repeat, I am ready to respond financially in replacements by worthy (costing or standing) knowledge. But knowledge which lead to doubt and to disappointment is lohotron.

Why about one today there is no qualitative picture of a monster on lake Lohness (it is not assured or confident of correctness of the name)? Why about only owners of restaurants and hotels on coast why someone is favourable for declaring vision *quot itself speak; ONni??O?*quot; above a field with wheat about different sorts inoplanetnyh essences. The answer, certainly simple - yours to mountain, our happiness. And the fool not that who has told or said, and who was led on told or said. Mind or wit Russia to not understand.:rolleyes:

microveda
But we shall remember the patient with the broken or disturbed spermatogenesis and a question in dear Feodor's this occasion.

And a subject *quot; aO?????O?*quot; Trichomonases probably is better to begin in section of laboratory diagnostics or in urology and an andrology. Thanks for attention, all kind, happy and pleasant days off.:)

Feodor
[QUOTE]

microveda

Svishcheva T.J.'s book *quot; the Atlas of blood cells and parasites ?N?oNa*quot;, you are right.

The signature says (literally):

Hematologists: Promyelocytes (at the upper right) and uzkoplazmennye lymphocytes.

The author: *quot; O??N??OU*quot; and *quot; uzkoplazmennye ???o?OU*quot;, left in a blood as a result of decomposition of a tumour onkobolnogo during treatment by a chemotherapy, are amebiform and tsistopodobnye Trichomonases. Band and -nuclear leucocytes attack Trichomonases.

Pictures in the atlas not better quality.

Here still a photo, an atypical Trichomonas with *quot; ?uOO?a??*quot;.

I as though too agree that there trihi cannot be, but whereas there are gonococcal arthritises about which I am much enough written also there was a business punktiroval a knee joint and contents sent in laboratory to *quot; to woman Gale*quot;.

microveda
I adhere to a principle that it is better to see once, than one thousand times to hear. I suggest any knowledge to confirm in the further with the facts. Has left already from that vozvrasta what to believe *quot; to woman Gale*quot;. All kind, yours faithfully...:)

Feodor
Here so I consider or count quantity or amount of spermatozoons by means of chamber Gorjaeva (1), but it is possible and without the chamber on simple subject glass (2) then by means of the program the size of a square of the chamber is transferred or carried on a plane of a picture (3) and we consider or count quantity or amount in a greater square with multiplication on certain koefitsient. To me interestingly other variants. I ask me to clarify, how still it is possible to consider or count? I heard about any counters without observation of the expert - fill in an ejaculate and after a while pushs out result on a paper. Any even overseas devices were offered in our market by every possible merchants. But I did not penetrate into their short.

All kind, yours faithfully...

Well you have made laugh the colleague in occasion of overseas fashionable counters where fill in an ejaculate. For a long time so did not laugh.

Feodor
I adhere to a principle that it is better to see once, than one thousand times to hear. I suggest any knowledge to confirm in the further with the facts. Has left already from that vozvrasta what to believe *quot; to woman Gale*quot;. All kind, yours faithfully...:)

I.e. you suggest most to look a preparation, to photograph, and to send on a forum? On your discretion what most optimum method in diagnostics of a Trichomonas?

microveda
I.e. you suggest most to look a preparation, to photograph, and to send on a forum? On your discretion what most optimum method in diagnostics of a Trichomonas?

If you have a desire to have serious interlocutors and serious knowledge they should be based on the real facts. Unless the fact is what someone writes about presence something? *quot; In public Parisian toilets there are too inscriptions in Russian n?UN*quot;, but Paris not Russia.

Certainly, when me something interests, I ask on the basis of the fact. And to you I offer the same action.

On povodua diagnostics of Trichomonases, I suggest to be convinced personally available of an investigated or a researched material of process of pathogenic development Tr.vaginalis that is accompanied by dynamic development and augmentation of quantity or amount at unit of the area of the specified microorganism. Even better zadokumentirovat observable in a photo or a videoformat with delivery on arms or hand to the patient. I do or make so.

http: // forums./showthread.phpp=91957*amp; posted=1

And you can act on the, this your business, but for me acts in another way is games in the childhood. The maturity does not depend from vozvrasta. While.

Dr.
Trichomonases (if they also were) 2 months poisoned or persecuted with Metronidazolum. That needlju usually treat them with efficiency of 85-90 %:) Whom there to photograph?