PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Follicular reserve before eko.

Starlink
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear Doctor,

For repeated Eko I am am disturbed very much with my follicular reserve first of all, whether there is a sense in reception of a hormone (femodena) 2-3 months before the beginning of the report for the best reaction of an ovary to superstimulation at eko. If is not present, whether that he at least will worsen my follicular reserve and reaction of an ovary to superstimulation? Thanks

ElenaT
Za 2-3 mesyaza follicular reserve zachitel'no ne ismenitsya. Kak pravilo nasnachayut podobniye preparati chtobi podgotovit ' endometrii ili snizit ' testosteron esli on neskol'ko povishen, bivayut i drugiye prichini.

The dear Doctor,

For repeated Eko I am am disturbed very much with my follicular reserve first of all, whether there is a sense in reception of a hormone (femodena) 2-3 months before the beginning of the report for the best reaction of an ovary to superstimulation at eko. If is not present, whether that he at least will worsen my follicular reserve and reaction of an ovary to superstimulation? Thanks

Starlink
The dear Doctor, thanks for your answer. I wish to accept it or him also because I without its or his reception have a follicular cyst, and with her it is impossible in the report. In the last unsuccessful report at me was nizkovatyj Progesteronum, whether it can be the reason why the report was unsuccessful? On puregone plus menogone was formed only 1 follicle a cat. sovuliroval up to a puncture. Age of 37 years, are removed all but one incisor. An ovary.

Also you how the analysis on hormone FSG in the USA is called could not prompt? I need to hand over it or him, and I too in Texas.:)

And you do or make eko in your clinic?

Health and success.

Melnichenko
Is called FSH.

Starlink
Thanks!