PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Puncture of follicles - share, please, experience!!!

Sveta12345
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, thankful in advance for the answer.

On July, 22nd to me have made a puncture of follicles, after operation, I felt a pain on the right and to me have made a nyxis anesthetizing. Any unpleasant sensations at me yesterday almost was not. Today the stomach or belly at me is a little distended and hurts both at the left and on the right, painfully to go to a toilet, painfully when I change position. I can lay only on a back, edgewise - it is sick also a dyscomfort. Has eaten tonight after the next campaign in a toilet a tablet anesthetizing, received in clinic, but the result is peer to the zero, she to me has not brought any simplification,

Tell or Say, it is normal, I have tried to esteem on the Internet about a puncture, but everywhere is written, what is it malotravmatichnoe an intervention and no complexities should be.

Share, please experience of sensations who had a puncture of follicles who as has transferred or carried it or her, whether it is possible to eat noshpu, I do not know, in fact it is necessary a transfer of embryoses....

Tahni
I badly felt myself up to a puncture - practically did not sleep, since the stomach or belly strongly hurted or was ill;was sick and was inflated, only on a back and laid.

After a puncture in general has woken up under kapilnitsej, then some more droppers have been appointed or nominated.

It is a syndrome of hyperstimulation of ovaries. Call to the doctor, tell to him necessarily all signs.

Sveta12345
I badly felt myself up to a puncture - practically did not sleep, since the stomach or belly strongly hurted or was ill;was sick and was inflated, only on a back and laid.

After a puncture in general has woken up under kapilnitsej, then some more droppers have been appointed or nominated.

It is a syndrome of hyperstimulation of ovaries. Call to the doctor, tell to him necessarily all signs.

Thanks, Tahni, for the answer:)

Was at the doctor, I feel today, for 5 day after a puncture, better and though now I can not lay on a back, simply nightmare, brutally hurts a stomach and back, but under analyses of a blood and uzi, the doctor has told or said, that hyperstimulation is not present, thanks God, though certainly, ovaries greater or big and because of them such problems.