PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cancelling buserelina

scharpei
01.09.2004, 19:30
Prompt please that occurs or happens to an organism after the termination or ending of reception buserelina (a saw 3. laparoscopies-was an endometriosis) t.e when will come mesjach.teper? When it will be possible to try again zaberemennet?? Thanks for otvet.prisylajte please the answer on .scharpei@mail.ru

boris
Prompt please that occurs or happens to an organism after the termination or ending of reception buserelina (a saw 3. laparoscopies-was an endometriosis) t.e when will come mesjach.teper?

During 2-3 h months.

When it will be possible to try again zaberemennet??

As soon as the menstrual cycle will be restored.

scharpei
Prompt please that occurs or happens to an organism after the termination or ending of reception buserelina (a saw 3. laparoscopies-was an endometriosis) t.e when will come mesjach.teper?

During 2-3 h months.

When it will be possible to try again zaberemennet??

As soon as the menstrual cycle will be restored.

Many thanks that have responded, tell or say please and normally that that has already passed or has already taken place 2 mes.i in current of 2-nd month at me practically in day a stomach or belly pulls, but business or affairs and do not come.

boris
Many thanks that have responded, tell or say please and normally that that has already passed or has already taken place 2 mes.i in current of 2-nd month at me practically in day a stomach or belly pulls, but business or affairs and do not come. I think, that no trouble is not present and with restoration of a cycle these sensations will disappear.