PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Following step

Beta
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me 31 year. Body height of 175 sm, weight of 55 kg. 4 years cannot become pregnant.

Hormones: on 5 d.ts. Oestradiolum 27,2 u/ml, LG 5,17 ??N/ml, FSG 14,5 ??N/ml (the previous analysis: estrogen 32,5, LG 10,83, FSG 6,04). Prolactinum 5,2 ng/ml. Testosteron-Depotum 1,46 ???y/l (norm or rate up to 4,6), Progesteronum on 21 d.ts 24,6 ???y/l (norm or rate 10-89).

3, 4, TTG, a hydrocortisone in norm or rate.

Infections are not found out by method PTSR.

Laparoscopy: the Occlusion right uterine turby in an intersticial or interstitial department. Small forms of an endometriosis. Coagulation endometrioidnyh the centers is spent. Accepted djufastnon 4 months.

Genetically in norm or rate.

antispermalnye antibodies at the husband and wives parameters in norm or rate.

Rectal temperature biphase, with podemem for 16-17 day. A cycle of 28 days.

Spermogramma - spermii in norm or rate, aktivnopodvizhnyh more than 61 %, are a little bit raised or increased viscosity. Leucocytes 6-7. Infections are not found out by method PTSR.

On US the follicle ripens, an ovulation for 17 day. Thickness endometrija 7-8 mm for 16 day of a cycle.

Accepted proginovu for stimulation of body height endometrija. On a background of treatment occurrence of cysts in an ovary was marked or celebrated. Then the course of contraceptive preparations during 3 h months is appointed or nominated.

Excuse for a long monologue. I from small city, and our doctors make a helpless gesture - a pier we do not know that else to you to offer. I addressed and to doctors in Kazan - offered that one, another, but without productive.

I address to you, for advice or council, whether there is a sense to treat endocrinologic or endocrinology problems or already it is time to address to method EKO?

Elena of M.

boris
1. The experience of sterility or barrenness *quot; 4 years cannot become pregnant. And quot;

2. Tubal sterility or barrenness (on visible there are problems and with the left pipe) *quot; the Occlusion right uterine turby in an intersticial or interstitial department. *quot;

3. Sochetannye the reasons of sterility or barrenness. *quot; small forms of an endometriosis. And quot;

4. Absence of problems at your husband. *quot; Spermogramma - spermii in norm or rate, aktivnopodvizhnyh more than 61 %, *quot;

5. Absence endocrine prolem *quot; On US the follicle ripens, an ovulation for 17 day. And quot;

Probably an occasion for decision-making in favour of methods auxiliary reprodutsktsii (eko)

silver
As a whole it agree with Boris

However at me fear otnositelno a level fsg

It would be necessary to check up ovarialryj a reserve of-it it is not made yet

It is possible or probable POF-as think the colleague

boris
However at me fear otnositelno a level fsg

It would be necessary to check up ovarialryj a reserve of-it it is not made yet

It is possible or probable POF-as think the colleague This or Thus the first, that will be recommended to the patient at acceptance of the corresponding or meeting decision.