PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results of analyses FSG and LG

NataP
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors!

Please, comment on result of analyses:

On 14 d.m.ts. The blood on LG and FSG has been handed over

LG-10,87 mIU/mL (norm or rate 4,84-72,2mIU/mL)

-5,1 mIU/mL (norm or rate 4,5-22,52mIU/mL)

Whether probably to become pregnant with such results? The note - for an hour up to the analysis it is drunk by coffee with Saccharum, the sandwich, chocolate (in clinic have distinctly told or said, that is possible not on an empty stomach) is eaten. On observation on US earlier in other clinic - the ovulation attacks 17-19...

I thank for the answer

Yours faithfully,

Natalia

boris
Dear doctors!

Please, comment on result of analyses:

On 14 d.m.ts. The blood on LG and FSG has been handed over

LG-10,87 mIU/mL (norm or rate 4,84-72,2mIU/mL)

-5,1 mIU/mL (norm or rate 4,5-22,52mIU/mL)

Whether probably to become pregnant with such results? The note - for an hour up to the analysis it is drunk by coffee with Saccharum, the sandwich, chocolate (in clinic have distinctly told or said, that is possible not on an empty stomach) is eaten. On observation on US earlier in other clinic - the ovulation attacks 17-19...

Not clearly what for to the doctor the nobility *quot; peak ??a?N??n*quot; hormones, but by data uzi (from other clinic) pregnancy is possible or probable, if other reasons are excluded.

NataP
Dear doctor Kamenetsky!

To tell the truth, I do not know, what for to the doctor the nobility *quot; peak ??a?N??n*quot; hormones. (i.e. not peak) I and earlier did not hand over others (I have in view of LG and FSG).

Earlier in other clinic to me did or made a hormonal mirror and the analysis of Progesteronum (by birth) and have diagnosed - a failure of the second phase of a cycle. Recommended to have a drink utrozhestan and klostilbegit 3 months, but to become pregnant it was not possible. Have made a helpless gesture and have told or said, that cannot help or assist more.

Has addressed in other clinic - it has appeared, that I was not surveyed earlier on AFA and and did not do or make LG and FSG (by birth). Prompt, please, all mine *quot; ?oUN*quot; LG and FSG value or meanings;importance nizkovaty for pregnancy?

Thankful in advance!

Natalia

boris
Prompt, please, all mine *quot; ?oUN*quot; LG and FSG value or meanings;importance nizkovaty for pregnancy? In a similar situation they it is simple neinformativny.

For specification of the diagnosis it is necessary to spend inspection. Esteem a topic *quot; C that to begin? *quot; (http: // forums./showthread.php? t=5874) this forum.

NataP
Thanks, topic has read through. I was in details enough surveyed - in that and a trouble.

The hysteroscopy and laparoscopy - did not do or make, since did not appoint or nominate. The doctor has told or said, as so (by US) it is visible that to do or make it is not necessary - the full order.

How I spoke, was surveyed on antifosfolipidnye antibodies (in fact it AFA?), but rez-O it will be ready on Tuesday

With LG and FSG - it is not clear now absolutely. To the doctor a question to set - what for I did or made this analysis in general and what for I are necessary *quot; peak ??a?N??n*quot;? It is written down next week to her.

Yours faithfully,

Natalia

boris
The hysteroscopy and laparoscopy - did not do or make, since did not appoint or nominate. The doctor has told or said, as so (by US) it is visible that to do or make it is not necessary - the full order. A surname of doctor Kashpirovsky or CHumak??